August 25, 2019, 02:32:53 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 35862 times)

January 14, 2017, 06:25:21 PM
Read 35862 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Is the kid going to play?

I reckon he will feature at some stage

Charlton really wanted him loaning back to them. The fact that we didn't says to me that Koeman wants to take a Look, Man
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 15, 2017, 01:44:17 AM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
                Joel

Coleman Williams Mori Baines

Schneiderlin McCarthy
                Davies
Mirallas                   Barkley
                Lukaku

Would like to see something like this
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 15, 2017, 05:24:29 AM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Would be amazing to force Stones and Bravo into a classic fuck up!

January 15, 2017, 03:18:54 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Put me down for booing!

I don't have a problem with him leaving

I don't wish him any trouble or anything. I hope he wins the World Cup with England

But if booing him can get into his head today and put him off his stride and lead to him making an error that wins us the game...

Then I'm all for it!

It's just a bit of theatre anyway isn't it!

January 15, 2017, 04:45:42 PM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'd defo start Schneiderlin, he's not been injured. He's young and fit, will have been training every day, playing practice matches and reserve matches when at United.

Backing him to be our best player today

January 15, 2017, 05:07:30 PM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
It's a huge risk as we can't have any passengers if we're serious about 'attempting' to close the gap between us and United, we need to win today.

I'd bring him on second half rather than wheeling him out against Man City to have his arse handed to him.

Although if he starts and plays a blinder i will stand corrected (and be very pleased  ;))

Trust me and Ronald my good man

I've assessed his fitness. He can start!

(TBH I just love seeing new signings play!)

January 15, 2017, 05:53:45 PM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Isn't it about now that someone pops up with something like

'My ITK source tells me Pennington is back in the side and it's a back 3. Schneiderlin starts and is captain, Lookman comes in for his debut. No place for Lukaku in the squad as he is trying to force through a move to China

This lad gets everything right. He knew about the Usmanov stuff back in 2003'

January 16, 2017, 09:52:23 PM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Just got interviewed in town by The Premier League for a word about Everton's youngsters and how they performed yesterday.

We're going to conquer the world aren't we?