November 19, 2017, 02:59:17 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Newcastle Match Thread  (Read 32808 times)

September 14, 2010, 05:02:33 AM
Reply #45

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Spot on Silas!

Fed up waiting for Bily to break into a sweat so think we should ship him out in January and get Landon in.

yeah he's shite that billy, he's had enough chances in less than one full season as far as i am concerened, and that's my ill-educated snap decision and i'm sticking to it, no matter how many he scores or how well he plays. And in regards to Landon Donovan, a player who has been priced out of our grasp; regardless of how many times moyes tells us fans that we will not pay what is being asked for a player of that age, i will continue to demand that he be signed permanantly.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 14, 2010, 05:46:52 AM
Reply #46

cantoffee

yeah he's shite that billy, he's had enough chances in less than one full season as far as i am concerened, and that's my ill-educated snap decision and i'm sticking to it, no matter how many he scores or how well he plays. And in regards to Landon Donovan, a player who has been priced out of our grasp; regardless of how many times moyes tells us fans that we will not pay what is being asked for a player of that age, i will continue to demand that he be signed permanantly.

I'd do a straight swap no doubt about it(Not that it would happen), regardless of age, with Landon we'd have a much better chance of getting the Champions League spot.

September 14, 2010, 08:16:52 AM
Reply #47

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Frankly I don't care who we play or how we do it but we've got to win. We need to show some quality and get the season going.

September 14, 2010, 01:01:27 PM
Reply #48

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We' ve got a big enough squad to rotate players now especially at right back so why not give coleman a start because we are gonna get a load of chances against the toon and not a lot of defending to do so i'd rather see coleman crossing the ball in than hibbert. Newcastle are probably gonna come and park the bus in front of goal like most shit teams do at goodison so we need to ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

We will get plenty of chances even if Hibbert plays.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 14, 2010, 02:19:54 PM
Reply #49

Bally

Administrator
Would like to see

-----------------Howard-----------------
--Hibbert--Heitinga--Jags--Baines--
--Coleman------Fellaini-----Pienaar-
----------------Arteta-------------------
--------------------Cahill/Yak---------
----------------Beckford---------------
It's the roll I way

September 14, 2010, 02:39:14 PM
Reply #50

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty much all this :)

I wonder if we'll ever see Anichebe RW with Coleman RB...I'm guessing not.

And speaking of Anichebe weren't they meant to have started contract negotiations a while back, are we going to end up losing our first choice LW and potentially our first choice RW for the nothing at the end of the season? Yikes.

Don't worry, I'm sure there has been a gentleman's handshake.

I wouldn't like to live in a world where you can't rely on a gentleman's handshake..............
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 14, 2010, 02:44:19 PM
Reply #51

NSM

Hibbert's upped his game recently and totally warrants his place in the team from what i've seen. I mean how many times in the past have we seen him attack like he has in recent games?
I like Coleman but what i've seen of him he does not look as defensively stable as what Hibbert does, i'd like to see him getting played as a winger.

September 15, 2010, 12:50:47 AM
Reply #52

fortune9

hibbert was great i thought!.
Those that dont know do not matter!

September 15, 2010, 01:19:44 AM
Reply #53

Trowel

I hope Billy gets an outing - he needs confidence, and should be able to tear James Perch a new one.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

September 15, 2010, 03:26:12 AM
Reply #54

RICH

4-0 fellaini cahill x2 and the yak

September 15, 2010, 04:10:36 AM
Reply #55

di_guyo

I hope Billy gets an outing - he needs confidence, and should be able to tear James Perch a new one.

don't be dissin perchy, the foundation of my fantasy team
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 04:21:41 AM by di_guyo »
Everton & Atleti

September 15, 2010, 10:20:41 AM
Reply #56

blueski

1 nil and no addition to the injuries list would be boss with me seeing as what happened in our last meeting like
Nil Satis

September 15, 2010, 10:56:36 PM
Reply #57

cantoffee

September 16, 2010, 07:10:51 PM
Reply #58

Thom

Administrator
Beckford in for Heitinga as the only change from the side that drew 3-3.

3-1 to us. Cahill, Osman and Yakubu off the bench for us, Nolan for them.

September 16, 2010, 10:48:01 PM
Reply #59

EFCS9

If we dont win am going to throw meself off the top balcony