November 18, 2017, 03:31:29 AM

Author Topic: '4-6-0'  (Read 4271 times)

September 16, 2010, 10:49:52 PM
Reply #30

VBlue

My flabber well and truly ghasted,

If Carlsberg did sarcasm, they would employ Si as Head of.

deCoubertin

September 16, 2010, 10:51:50 PM
Reply #31

EFCS9

Do I hear the worlds smallest violin?

September 17, 2010, 05:50:28 AM
Reply #32

Rhys

you've even spotted that the reason I traveled 300 miles to watch Everton reserves on a Wednesday night was because I fucking hate this club.

I travelled up to Middlesbrough on a Monday night to see our reserves get battered 3-0 when it could have been 6, can I win!?

September 17, 2010, 03:56:40 PM
Reply #33

dangermouse

I think you might have cracked it you know

I maintain this expensive and time-consuming website, entirely focused on Everton, out of pure hatred for the club

The hours I spend maintaining it every week would in no way be better spent with people who moan that I don't spend enough time with them, and under no circumstances trying to build new relationships

The effort I put in to taking new Evertonians - and old ones - to Goodison Park to see their team, and on making sure users of this site can meet their heroes, is based entirely on the hatred of Everton

The tens of thousands of pounds I've helped raise - no, hundreds of thousands of pounds - for former Everton players has been purely out of spite.  Working with Bob Latchford on his after-dinner speaking and having him stay at my house - purely out of hatred of Everton Football Club

The time I have spent helping Dr David France and his collection, and the meals I attend - all out of hatred for a football club

I remember being at a dinner with Dr France last year.  There was about 25 people, invited by Dr France as a way of thanking them for their help.  There was someone there I didn't expect to be there, someone I thought had been a bit of a scally and who although I respected and have a lot of time for, didn't realise he knew Dr France quite so well.

We got chatting and he seemed to know I was surprised to se him, and he said to me "You don't get invited to these things if you're a bad lad Si"

But of course, your genius has seen through that of our good Dr, and you've rumbled me.  

You've rumbled me on the hundreds - no thousands - of pounds worth of things that I've given away to Everton fans through this site.  A Joseph Yobo match-worn and signed KIT (not shirt, kit) back in the days when Everton fans still liked him.  Everton home and away shirts.  Signed prints, signed fucking everything in fact! lol

You've seen right through me, you've even spotted that the reason I traveled 300 miles to watch Everton reserves on a Wednesday night was because I fucking hate this club.

My cap is well and truly dothed to you, good sir.  My flabber well and truly ghasted, and my humble pie eaten without even leaving a single crumb.

Well done to you!

The admin details will be forwarded in due course, and the hosting company will be in touch shortly with a bill for this month's services.

I feel like Desmond from Lost when he handed over the button to John Locke.  

Or maybe I'm just a sarcastic cunt and the book on my experiences with Everton will be called "I hate Everton"?

Well thought out and well written.......

Doesnt really mean you like Moyes and Kenwright though... which was kind of my point........

« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 04:12:09 PM by dangermouse »
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

September 17, 2010, 05:26:08 PM
Reply #34

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Liking or disliking Moyes and Kenwright is really irrelevant to whether you love Everton though.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney