November 18, 2017, 10:09:51 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Brentford  (Read 46303 times)

September 19, 2010, 02:25:59 AM
Read 46303 times

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Heitinga Baines

Coleman Osman Fellaini Pienaar

Yakubu Beckford

Then play them again against Fulham IF they win. Big IF at the moment  :eh:

As much as I'm tired of Osman on the wing I'm getting about as equally fed up with Arteta in the middle. See what Osman can do in the middle and give him a go against Fulham if he plays well.

September 19, 2010, 02:29:12 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
I'd forgotten about this game. Which has now become a huge banana skin.

I can see Mucha getting a game. Other than that I haven't clue what team Moyes will put out.

September 19, 2010, 02:33:46 AM
Reply #2

cad

I daren't even think about this at the mo...
veni veni veni

Don't worry yourself into an early grave...it will happen soon enough.

September 19, 2010, 02:38:24 AM
Reply #3

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I think the priority has to be finding a winning team at the moment. Mucha could get a go though but we need to settle on what our best and most balanced team is.

September 19, 2010, 02:45:15 AM
Reply #4

HungryHungryHibbo

Would like to see Barkley make his debut, he was a surprise inclusion on the bench today
coyb

September 19, 2010, 03:08:03 AM
Reply #5

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Travelling for this, will be rather pissed off if we come away with anything less than a large win.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 19, 2010, 03:10:14 AM
Reply #6

taffytoffee

Gueye has got to start he can't do any worse than osman

September 19, 2010, 03:13:15 AM
Reply #7

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
------------------------Mucha---------------------
Coleman---Heitinga----Distin--------Baines
------------------------Neville----------------------
---------------Arteta----------Fellaini-----------
--Bilyaletdinov--------------------Gueye------
-----------------------Beckford--------------------

Bench;  Howard  Hibbert  Jagielka  Osman  Barkley  Pienaar  Yakubu
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 19, 2010, 03:20:48 AM
Reply #8

Mistertonblue

Firstly we need to start keeping clean sheets.
Our midfield bar Pienaar is creating zero chances at the moment and looking at todays line up I believe that our entire midfield bar Pienaar is playing out of position. Arteta needs to be further up the field and Fellaini needs to be deeper, Osman must never play RM again only CM and Heitinga needs to play CB or stay on the bench.
Beckford and Yakubu should be given a run out together, Beckford could do Yakubu's running and the Yak could hold the ball up in the manner that Beckford can't.
The basic point is that we've got to start putting players in their BEST positions and stop p!ssing about with Moyes favourites being shoehorned into the team in positions that are to the detriment of the team.

September 19, 2010, 03:22:28 AM
Reply #9

HungryHungryHibbo

Firstly we need to start keeping clean sheets.
Our midfield bar Pienaar is creating zero chances at the moment and looking at todays line up I believe that our entire midfield bar Pienaar is playing out of position. Arteta needs to be further up the field and Fellaini needs to be deeper, Osman must never play RM again only CM and Heitinga needs to play CB or stay on the bench.
Beckford and Yakubu should be given a run out together, Beckford could do Yakubu's running and the Yak could hold the ball up in the manner that Beckford can't.
The basic point is that we've got to start putting players in their BEST positions and stop p!ssing about with Moyes favourites being shoehorned into the team in positions that are to the detriment of the team.

Great first post.
coyb

September 19, 2010, 03:28:11 AM
Reply #10

Mistertonblue

Thanks pal. Been meaning to join the family and today's frustration was the catalyst.
Today was typical Everton following on from the high of 2 goals in injury time the previous game to such an abject performance the next.
Life as an Evertonian is never straightforward.

September 19, 2010, 04:37:02 AM
Reply #11

kunal32

Confidence must be at a real low right now and will hit a new low after this game.Another 1-0 defeat i'm afraid.

September 19, 2010, 06:07:06 AM
Reply #12

blue for you

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Heitinga Baines

Coleman Osman Fellaini Pienaar

Yakubu Beckford

Then play them again against Fulham IF they win. Big IF at the moment  :eh:

As much as I'm tired of Osman on the wing I'm getting about as equally fed up with Arteta in the middle. See what Osman can do in the middle and give him a go against Fulham if he plays well.

fuck sake did you not see enough of his shit today, give young Ross Barkley a shot at least
he might bring something different to the team.

September 19, 2010, 04:04:05 PM
Reply #13

sharpattack

Beckford will play and score as that is the level of opposition he could score against
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

September 19, 2010, 05:49:16 PM
Reply #14

Ong-Timus Prime

Beckford will score as soon as we stop pumping balls over his head
if you know yer history...