November 18, 2017, 05:23:01 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Brentford  (Read 46293 times)

September 22, 2010, 06:48:55 AM
Reply #480

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Them brentford fans are a bunch of cunts! Invading the pitch and coming strait towards us luzzing bottles and coins and all the stewards cud do was laugh!

September 22, 2010, 06:51:34 AM
Reply #481

American Evertonian

Them brentford fans are a bunch of cunts! Invading the pitch and coming strait towards us luzzing bottles and coins and all the stewards cud do was laugh!

Least we can do is take it as a compliment. Not the coin throwing, but the fact that in their opinion they upset a big club in a game they should not have won. At least they probably think we are good....
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

September 22, 2010, 06:53:29 AM
Reply #482

Gash

Global Moderator
Fair enough but it is a forum and he is no different to someone like you and me. He can choose when he wants to see Evrton, does not make him less of a supporter. He has always been highly critical of Moyes and he has stated that he won't watch Everton under Moyes. We might disagree with him but that is pretty valid points.

I reckon I am the only one to defend him and I have no doubt he will contradict me in the next few days and make me look idiotic.

I'm not saying he's less of a supporter mate, and of course he's entitled to his opinion. But he only arrives when we've had a shit result, as he said, he's only posted on here in the last week. After two shit results. I've asked him a couple of genuine questions, which he hasn't answered.

Fans can come from anywhere, I just don't understand people who can be that negative having not watched a game. Plenty people post on here, but he posts with such authority yet never actually watches a game. That's why I respect people like Rhys and GLewis, they go to games every week and can form a proper, sensible opinion.

September 22, 2010, 06:59:37 AM
Reply #483

Gash

Global Moderator
Gash, asking another fan how many times they go to games is out of order. It's not the attendance, but what's in your heart and soul.

That's why I asked how many games he sees in a season. I've covered this in another post. But he seems to think that he is an authourity on all things Everton, yet doesn't actually see that much of the team.

I don't get to many games, and unless I see decent highlights of the game, I don't post that many comments. I think it would be wrong to come across as the know all without seeing that much of games.

It's not just ILB though, plenty commented on here without actually seeing the game, the same majority that don't comment when we are doing well.

September 22, 2010, 07:10:52 AM
Reply #484

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Im still on my way home but did u lot get to either watch a stream or get radio commentary?

September 22, 2010, 07:15:05 AM
Reply #485

Gash

Global Moderator
Im still on my way home but did u lot get to either watch a stream or get radio commentary?

That's my point. I don't mind if people have seen the game, but if they haven't, surely thay can't comment on what happened tonight? The guy on SSN said we played well, so I could form an opinion on that, right?

September 22, 2010, 07:28:52 AM
Reply #486

bluestevie

from the commentary it sounded like we did well but were lucky to get away with the pen miss in the second half. that said we shouldnt have given a sniff of getting back into the game.

'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

September 22, 2010, 01:45:25 PM
Reply #487

ElbowofsamEdi

I'm just wondering if this shock result was needed. I for one am not happy with the situation, but maybe this will mean either that players are played in their correct positions or people who play abysmally are dropped. Fulham really is crunch time now, if there's no change then, then god knows when its going to happen.

September 22, 2010, 03:48:01 PM
Reply #488

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
not heard or seen anything except what's been written on here, but to be honest when a Premier League side loses to a side bottom of the third tier of English football it's pretty fair to say they didn't play to their full potential or ability

Moyes' comments don't fill me with any great confidence in things changing either to be honest, but hey ho, we're Everton and we sit on our hands

So don't sit on your hands. I am a little tired of the we Everton we do nothing in the condescending tone you always use. You have the organisational skills to run a successful website while having a hectic career.
You were involved in KEIOC so know enough passionate Evertonians to actually do something. If you not happy with the current situation, whatever it is, start somewhere.

Unless of course it's just a bunch of rhetoric on your part.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...