September 23, 2019, 01:41:14 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Brentford  (Read 61153 times)

September 19, 2010, 02:29:12 AM
Read 61153 times

Gash

Global Moderator
I'd forgotten about this game. Which has now become a huge banana skin.

I can see Mucha getting a game. Other than that I haven't clue what team Moyes will put out.

September 22, 2010, 01:32:01 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
About to begin my long journey to Brentford, hopefully next time I'm on here I'll be in a good mood.

There's a first time for everything.

September 22, 2010, 01:55:06 AM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
Not such a defensive formation after all.  :snigger:

September 22, 2010, 03:03:38 AM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator
whats the betting moyes takes yak off and replaces him with beckford to keep the 4-5-1 formation

I doubt Yak will last night minutes, so there isn't much else he can do.

September 22, 2010, 03:05:57 AM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
Maybe people will realise that Coleman isnt the finished article and shouldnt be starting premier league games, beaten many times by a league 1 winger and obviously made a rash decision for the penalty. It will take time for him.
But he got man of the match against Spurs.  :whistle:

He could easily have cost us a penalty on Saturday as well. Looked a great challenge a full speed, but should have probably been a pen.

September 22, 2010, 03:51:39 AM
Reply #5

Gash

Global Moderator
Sounds like we've done everything but score. Again.

September 22, 2010, 04:09:05 AM
Reply #6

Gash

Global Moderator
You can always count on Rhys to talk sense.

Thank god someone does. At least for every ILB there's a Rhys.

September 22, 2010, 04:09:52 AM
Reply #7

Gash

Global Moderator
I want the man out of my football club.

I always thought you liked Wenger. Silly me.

September 22, 2010, 05:59:39 AM
Reply #8

Gash

Global Moderator
Having read through most of the thread, the only thing I can see from it, apart from the last couple of pages, is that it's the usually neg heads that only post when we lose(ILB you know who I'm talking about) and are nowhere to be seen the rest of the time.

It's not really match related, but I wouldn't mind if they posted when there's something good happening, but they only arrive when doomsday comes along. Can't wait for Verm to get in from the match.

September 22, 2010, 06:02:32 AM
Reply #9

Gash

Global Moderator
mate, we have played shite all season!

No we haven't. We just haven't got a decent goal scorer. We've actually played some decent football.

Genuine question ILB, and I'm not into this "if you don't go to the game you aren't a fan" debate. But how many games do you go to?

September 22, 2010, 06:06:16 AM
Reply #10

Gash

Global Moderator
not many. I said 3 years ago i wouldn't go out of my way to watch us whilst Moyes was in charge. Since then i have found better ways to spend my weekend, then doing a 100 mile round trip to come home with a sore neck and a shit mood

So none then? Do you work weekends?

September 22, 2010, 06:13:39 AM
Reply #11

Gash

Global Moderator
fuck this, im in a thoroughly shit mood. Im going to bed

Don't hide away. I'm just wondering how someone who is so negative about the team and lives 50 miles away never goes to games?

September 22, 2010, 06:18:51 AM
Reply #12

Gash

Global Moderator
im not hiding. but i have to be up at 6am for work. Im not negative about the team, im negative about David Moyes

Well swerved.  ;)

So how many games do you go to, or when did you last go to Goodison, I mean, it's only 50 miles away?

I'll make it easy for you. How many games other than fuzzy streams do you actually see in a season?

September 22, 2010, 06:25:26 AM
Reply #13

Gash

Global Moderator
Whe do we next play Arsenal?

Don't know, ask ILB he's probably got a spare seat in the corporate boxes.

September 22, 2010, 06:31:20 AM
Reply #14

Gash

Global Moderator
I see where you coming from Gash, but ILB has reasonable arguments and a reasonable point of view. There are many others tho that talk shit for the sake of it.
I know, it's just he's the daddy of them all. I wouldn't mind if he'd gone to bed, but he's still on line and hasn't answered my simple question.

I don't mind people from all over the world sharing an opinion of Everton, but this guy lives 50 miles away, never goes to a game, or see's one, but is an authority on all things Everton.