October 16, 2019, 01:26:41 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Brentford  (Read 61889 times)

September 19, 2010, 06:07:06 AM
Read 61889 times

blue for you

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Heitinga Baines

Coleman Osman Fellaini Pienaar

Yakubu Beckford

Then play them again against Fulham IF they win. Big IF at the moment  :eh:

As much as I'm tired of Osman on the wing I'm getting about as equally fed up with Arteta in the middle. See what Osman can do in the middle and give him a go against Fulham if he plays well.

fuck sake did you not see enough of his shit today, give young Ross Barkley a shot at least
he might bring something different to the team.

September 22, 2010, 01:14:32 AM
Reply #1

blue for you

fucking  osman again what the fuck is going on he must have something on moyes.

September 22, 2010, 01:27:00 AM
Reply #2

blue for you

Osman is always our best player against lower league teams. He is technically very good, great close control and has fantastic awareness. His big draw backs are speed and physically lacking. Against lower league teams he is so far ahead of them in the head that he is speed isnt an issue and he finds it very easy to run the show.

I imagine he is always first name on the team sheet against lower league teams, he always outshines the likes of Arteta and Pienaar in these games.
maybe thats his level thats why he plays well against lower league teams, i just think moyes should have left him
out to night and go 4-4-2 or even give young Barkley  a start we know what osman brings to the team.

September 22, 2010, 02:37:24 AM
Reply #3

blue for you

tell you the truth if we do go out tonight moyes should get the door

September 22, 2010, 03:51:32 AM
Reply #4

blue for you

should have brought on young Barkley at least their mind be some go in him  ossie still on
beat he will score the winner

September 22, 2010, 04:14:40 AM
Reply #5

blue for you

we are a fuckin joke better off out of it

September 22, 2010, 04:16:22 AM
Reply #6

blue for you

wouldn't fucking mind but we have our best team out only cahill missing thats enough

September 22, 2010, 04:23:22 AM
Reply #7

blue for you

Beckford my bollocks thats what you get moyes for getting league 1 players for free fucking joke

September 22, 2010, 04:23:49 AM
Reply #8

blue for you

moyes get your fucking coat you cunt

September 22, 2010, 04:28:30 AM
Reply #9

blue for you

were skint who do u want him to buy. lionel messi

don't give me that bullshit how much did Brentford spend. wouldn't fucking mind they were all
laughing their bollocks off on sky sports about everton moyes just fucking go

September 22, 2010, 04:34:30 AM
Reply #10

blue for you

no you dont need messi. but were fuckin skint. and we got a striker in on a free..would you have rather we didnt get anybody at all. or an extra body in the squad ?

you would be better off with no one than fucking Beckford and he can take piss poor ossie as well

September 22, 2010, 04:41:45 AM
Reply #11

blue for you

the worst thing about it theres muppets on this site are saying we are skint so thats why
we couldn't beat Brentford fucking Brentford how much more of this shit can everton take.

we will see the same shit on this site this weekend our season starts at fulham i hope
we get the bollocks  beat out of us then they might get rid of him he has to go

September 22, 2010, 04:48:52 AM
Reply #12

blue for you

and people think he will be the new utd manger he might be over their under 8s thats about it

September 22, 2010, 04:52:36 AM
Reply #13

blue for you

Because the forum would be littered with Moyes fuck off threads.

and they would be quiet right moyes please fuck off

September 22, 2010, 04:58:10 AM
Reply #14

blue for you

pulis couldn't be any worse than moyes at the moment plus Beckford wouldn't get into the stoke side