September 21, 2019, 04:42:05 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Brentford  (Read 61125 times)

September 22, 2010, 04:58:10 AM
Reply #15

blue for you

pulis couldn't be any worse than moyes at the moment plus Beckford wouldn't get into the stoke side

September 22, 2010, 05:14:05 AM
Reply #16

blue for you

the yak isn't fully fit yet i am sick to the arse hearing this he was at the world cup  what more time does he need
fuck sake the yak doesn't give a flying fuck now about everton just there to pick up his wage every week.
in six weeks time we will hear the same shit the yak is not match fit yet. moyes should have sold the yak
in the summer as he said himself he wanted to leave everton

September 22, 2010, 05:21:17 AM
Reply #17

blue for you

where would he be then? Who else in teh prem pays their players £75k a week? Only 4 or 5 clubs, none of which Arteta could get in

Arteta would get into any of the top 4 teams you mean to tell me Darren gibson of man u or huddleston of spurs
or fucking lucas of the RS are better players than Arteta maybe its the the players around arteta that is the problem
whats Bentley on at spurs and he was shit tonight.

September 22, 2010, 05:41:34 AM
Reply #18

blue for you

Beckford i would rather have stuart Barlow back at Everton thats how pissed off i am
and steve round talking shit about him all week that its only a matter of time untill he starts
hitting the net hope he isn't in a hurry he will go to oxford in the next transfer window on loan
to get some match time thats the next bullshit we will hear from round or moyes.

September 22, 2010, 06:13:47 AM
Reply #19

blue for you

Don't forget lads the season starts at fulham this weekend in davie we trust something like that anyway
plus the derby again the darkside is coming up so we know the way we will play that game when the RS go
down to 9 men play 4-6-0 C.O.Y.B.