October 17, 2019, 10:12:45 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Brentford  (Read 61920 times)

September 22, 2010, 03:28:45 AM
Reply #180

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'd get Beckford on he'll be in his element against these.

not on this service he wouldnt
Simply simply lovely

September 22, 2010, 03:28:53 AM
Reply #181

Fern

Just joined in - you seriosuly telling me we're struggling against Brentford and Osman's playing again? My days..

September 22, 2010, 03:32:52 AM
Reply #182

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Just joined in - you seriosuly telling me we're struggling against Brentford and Osman's playing again? My days..

nope were winning 4 0 really osman got left in liverpool
Simply simply lovely

September 22, 2010, 03:35:06 AM
Reply #183

charlatan

Extra time,  Marvellous

September 22, 2010, 03:35:15 AM
Reply #184

cad

Any bets for extra time?
veni veni veni

Don't worry yourself into an early grave...it will happen soon enough.

September 22, 2010, 03:36:10 AM
Reply #185

Azz

If we lose this I wonder what Moyes will say...

September 22, 2010, 03:36:42 AM
Reply #186

Outworlder47

Osman's not the reason we're struggling, at least not the only nor the primary reason. Jagielka's been suspect, missing a few headers. Coleman, while he's been good going forward, gave away the penalty and has been beaten several other times. I haven't heard much of Neville's name being called. Fellaini's been fairly poor all-around, fouling, missing crosses, and being out of position (granted, he is out of position, but that's another story). Yakubu's been a touch slow as he regains match fitness.

Also, Brentford's keeper has been outstanding. To extra time we go.

September 22, 2010, 03:36:48 AM
Reply #187

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Time for Beckford?

And reshape as suggested earlier...

Neville Jagielka Distin Baines

Fellaini

Coleman Osman Pienaar

Beckford Yak

sub off Arteta :) he's been poor.

September 22, 2010, 03:37:32 AM
Reply #188

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
we werent good enough but credit to brentford for making it a real cup tie?
Simply simply lovely

September 22, 2010, 03:38:24 AM
Reply #189

charlatan

we werent good enough but credit to brentford for making it a real cup tie?

"I'm disappointed"

September 22, 2010, 03:38:45 AM
Reply #190

irishtoffee

the quick update is that the game has mirrored every coleman debate thats ever been on this forum. scored early brilliant going forward and managed to get absolutely roasted in defence and gave away a penalty that mucha saved. performance improved when arteta and pienaar came on but we still only have one striker on the pitch. there is a radio stream on the go but its hit and miss( a bit like everton)

September 22, 2010, 03:39:34 AM
Reply #191

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

I wish the new manager of Everton FC all the best.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 22, 2010, 03:40:11 AM
Reply #192

Rhys

Osman's not the reason we're struggling, at least not the only nor the primary reason. Jagielka's been suspect, missing a few headers. Coleman, while he's been good going forward, gave away the penalty and has been beaten several other times. I haven't heard much of Neville's name being called. Fellaini's been fairly poor all-around, fouling, missing crosses, and being out of position (granted, he is out of position, but that's another story). Yakubu's been a touch slow as he regains match fitness.

Also, Brentford's keeper has been outstanding. To extra time we go.

Most balance view of the night.

September 22, 2010, 03:40:56 AM
Reply #193

Fern

F me if we go out of this it's looking very bleak lads let's face it. Don't blame Moyes overall, I think we've come into yet another season, without any fit strikers and it's ruined the function of the team hence Moyes having to shift players around. Don't blame it on the Moyesie, don't blame on the boys man, don't blame it on the good times - blame it on the BK. Awoow!

September 22, 2010, 03:42:49 AM
Reply #194

Rhys

F me if we go out of this it's looking very bleak lads let's face it. Don't blame Moyes overall, I think we've come into yet another season, without any fit strikers and it's ruined the function of the team hence Moyes having to shift players around. Don't blame it on the Moyesie, don't blame on the boys man, don't blame it on the good times - blame it on the BK. Awoow!

Billy only seems to get blamed during transfer windows. As soon as the window closes he gets minimal blame when really the only reason we haven't pushed on more is because we have a net spend of zero for 3 seasons.