December 09, 2019, 12:31:39 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 47132 times)

September 22, 2010, 11:50:16 PM
Read 47132 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
wouldn't it be boss if we went barca-style 4-3-3

howard
hibbert heitinga jags baines
arteta fellaini billy
gueye yakubu pienaar
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 24, 2010, 04:59:43 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone else would be getting credit for performing when the majority of the team are not.  Because it is Hibbert he only looks good compared to crap performances.  Dropping Hibbert for Neville at right back would be very harsh. 
i just think that hibbert has played well, for hibbert. Unfortunately, as has been the case for years, we don't have a quality right back at the club.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 24, 2010, 11:44:21 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
it's up front where Evertons problems are not right back i think hibbo should start
at fulham he is no worst than jags or Distin this season so far.

i disagree to be honest, i think our delivery into the box is terrible, and a threat at right back would help big time. strikers can only eat what they're fed, and yes they've squandered some decent chances, but we're not creating enough good, quality chances for them.

p.s. yeah there's no chance of jagtinga anytime soon, 'specially since heitinga has been jibbing off training.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 11:49:08 PM by brap2 »

September 25, 2010, 12:05:53 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
i know what you mean, he has played well. for him. He's a limited player who's playing well, but that raises the question of what's better; a grade C player doing 10/10 or a grade A player doing 6/10? if you know what i mean ( a little clumsily worded but i think that gets the point across).

all of your other points i completely agree with, the midfield isn't ticking.

September 25, 2010, 12:17:09 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
yeah he is probably our best right back defensively, but that's what I mean by lacking a quality right back at the club, to me it's been a problem for a few years along with right mid.

September 25, 2010, 08:15:20 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
is that for definate?

September 25, 2010, 09:17:51 PM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
look to be playing alright.

September 25, 2010, 09:40:47 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
we just cannot create a chance

September 25, 2010, 09:58:26 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
he wont make any changes right now, we're doing okay, just need a sliver of luck. "keep it tight and nick a goal" will be the instructions.

September 25, 2010, 10:56:03 PM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
christ i can't believe that. we played really well, we just cannot score for love or money.

September 25, 2010, 11:00:01 PM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
yeah let's face it, point is OK. we played really well, let's take the positives and look forward to next week.