December 06, 2019, 06:44:42 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 47106 times)

September 25, 2010, 10:11:19 PM
Reply #15

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Jagielka's distribution is appalling.  Arteta and Fellaini show for him but he would still rather punt an aimless ball up towards Yak.

September 25, 2010, 10:13:20 PM
Reply #16

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
In other news West Brom two up at the Emirates. Very depressing for us.

Stuck Odemwingie in my fantasy team for today  8)

September 25, 2010, 10:31:19 PM
Reply #17

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Most of you lot are fucking retarded, Cahill's injured, Osman hasn't done anything wrong since coming on for Christ's sake give him a chance. Yak should've got a touch there, in form we'd be up right now. We've also looked better since Osman has come on.

:clap:

September 25, 2010, 10:42:41 PM
Reply #18

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
how can any of u stomach watching these guys right now?

a.  because we're supporters.
b. because we're playing alright and are unlucky not to be winning.

September 25, 2010, 10:46:06 PM
Reply #19

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
the same game all of u r... its making me queezy but of course you're watching the leon osman show n getting a woody

Congratulations on one of the most pathetic comments ever on NSNO.

September 25, 2010, 10:49:24 PM
Reply #20

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
o of course, because its just an enjoyment watching this game.. osman is having one good half of football n now he's a magician

What the fuck are you on about? You're clearly a bit special.

September 25, 2010, 10:53:29 PM
Reply #21

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
So frustrating.  Things just aren't going our way at the moment, even when we do create the chances. 

Yak deserves a goal, as does our general play. 

September 25, 2010, 10:56:36 PM
Reply #22

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
And that's earned a suspension

You're kidding?  People abuse each other all over the show on here without getting suspended.

September 25, 2010, 11:02:56 PM
Reply #23

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
it was a constant stream, that was the latest one

So why was cantoffee singled out?  Several of us abused the lad for 2 or 3 ridiculous comments?

He's reacted in the heat of the moment during a massively frustrating part of a game in a massively frustrating time for us in general.  He's a good poster on here and suspending him in my opinion is a massive overreaction Si - by all means warn him but suspending him seems extremely harsh.

September 25, 2010, 11:06:03 PM
Reply #24

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
I'm going to be honest and say it isn't open for discussion.  The decision has been made.  He'll be posting again tomorrow if he wants.

Superb.

September 25, 2010, 11:07:44 PM
Reply #25

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
yea ridiculous comments.. me saying im annoyed by how we cant win 1 single match, and saying osman is shit and you all are anointing him a god for 1 decent half.. 

No one is calling him a god, not one single person.  Just one or two people with brains don't feel the need to froth at the mouth and type shit about him before he's even touched the ball. 

September 25, 2010, 11:10:39 PM
Reply #26

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
well he's been shit all season, and we take off cahill for a man whose a backup at best in this league

Cahill has had a knock and I assume he came off as a result.  He was struggling after a challenger earlier on.

But none of that matters anyway, you were getting abused for putting words in other people's mouths.  That tends to annoy people funnily enough.

September 26, 2010, 12:38:52 AM
Reply #27

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
It's ace when you can moan about something not being done, and then you can moan when it is done as well.

You're pretty much guaranteed a moan, and you're pretty much in a no-lose situation.

September 26, 2010, 03:03:53 AM
Reply #28

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Talking of Vic, is there any word at all on when he's likely to be back?  I really think he would have made a difference for us so far this season.

September 26, 2010, 03:07:25 AM
Reply #29

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Crikey, hope he comes back and picks up where he left off.