January 28, 2020, 08:02:13 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 48039 times)

September 25, 2010, 09:54:30 PM
Reply #165

Bluenosebolt

one thing yak aint is slim :)
I don't believe you could manage all my jelly

September 25, 2010, 09:54:46 PM
Reply #166

evertonjoe

The only change that springs to mind would be Beckford for Cahill but Moyes will be loathe to do that as Fulham will probably end up with more of the ball because of it. If Coleman is quiet in the second half I wouldn't mind seeing Gueye or Bily come on but knowing Moyes it would be Osman to be introduced.

R.A.P Music

September 25, 2010, 09:56:12 PM
Reply #167

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes only decent subs second half would be Bilya and Beckford but would that improve this team?  I don't think it would unless he subs Neville for Bilya and puts Coleman at right back it wouldn't make a difference.

September 25, 2010, 09:56:24 PM
Reply #168

Bluenosebolt

would be a great match for billy, hes the only one who seems to bang em in from distance
I don't believe you could manage all my jelly

September 25, 2010, 09:57:42 PM
Reply #169

C-R-A-I-G

As the table stands now we are currently bottom. Its a horrible feeling. To think we have started both of the last two season in this position  :headbang:

September 25, 2010, 09:58:26 PM
Reply #170

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
he wont make any changes right now, we're doing okay, just need a sliver of luck. "keep it tight and nick a goal" will be the instructions.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 25, 2010, 09:59:07 PM
Reply #171

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes only decent subs second half would be Bilya and Beckford but would that improve this team?  I don't think it would unless he subs Neville for Bilya and puts Coleman at right back it wouldn't make a difference.

I'd be tempted to get Gueye on for Neville, moving Coleman to RB.  Salcido looks half-decent down Fulham's left though so not sure that Coleman would do the job against him.

Gueye can put in the killer cross that we're lacking though. 

September 25, 2010, 09:59:08 PM
Reply #172

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We don't need subs for a while yet. Time for Moyes to earn his money and come up with a win. If we draw, we already 8 points behind City, If we win then still 6 points behind them.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 25, 2010, 10:00:15 PM
Reply #173

Blueney-tunes

fking around with Coleman would be insane seeing as though we finally have a bit of balance and pace in the team.
Hes been top notch!

And the Yak is slim! and for his "fade" ...Weeetweeeo!!!

September 25, 2010, 10:00:33 PM
Reply #174

nomorechang

RIP
Jags has looked awful , his passes out of defence are worse than ever , someones gonna have to come short and take the ball off him or this is going to be another Villa game
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

September 25, 2010, 10:00:38 PM
Reply #175

AidyEFC9

Playing well but not creating anything clear cut really, probably over playing sometimes instead of crossing the ball or slipping in a through ball.

Coleman's been a breath of fresh air on the right, he's played well, always wants to take on Salcido at any chance, my one concern his Jags distribution and choice of pass, like Tony Gale says, he's not dropping it into Yak, he's trying to fire it forward, and he could of sometimes played in to midfield but instead went long or sideways or to Howard, like gale said again, he needs to just play to his strengths and give the ball short to the likes of Arteta and Felli who can pass.

My only worry for the 2nd half is, if we carry on like this and don't score, with the way are season as been going, Fulham will have just the one or two attacks and probs score from one of em and we'll find it hard to break em down and get back into it or win, we need to get a goal soon, if we carry on having the lions share of possesion, i wouldn't mind seeing Beckford thrown on alongside Yak to give him some support and someone with legs to do the running and let Yak be the link between attack and midfield

September 25, 2010, 10:00:54 PM
Reply #176

cantoffee

I think he should (and will) keep the team as is, Arteta is looking better and better, and we just need a goal, somehow, from somewhere. Our biggest faults right now are the ridiculous bad distribution from Jagielka and a lack of cutting edge. But we've got the players to break through them, one of Coleman's runs will set us up nicely at some point, and you just know Baines and Pienaar will have a couple nice exchanges.Our corner kicks have been abysmal though, they need to improve.

September 25, 2010, 10:01:03 PM
Reply #177

Paul.

Arteta is going sideways with the ball. Fellaini looks to be the one to play through balls just now.
Who lit the fuse on your tampon ?

September 25, 2010, 10:02:33 PM
Reply #178

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be tempted to get Gueye on for Neville, moving Coleman to RB.  Salcido looks half-decent down Fulham's left though so not sure that Coleman would do the job against him.

Gueye can put in the killer cross that we're lacking though. 

Gueye would be an interesting one but for a piece of genius it has to be Bilya for me.

September 25, 2010, 10:04:42 PM
Reply #179

Paul.

Who lit the fuse on your tampon ?