January 25, 2020, 05:34:26 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 47983 times)

September 25, 2010, 10:55:02 PM
Reply #315

Gash

Global Moderator
*Battens down the hatches*

September 25, 2010, 10:55:26 PM
Reply #316

dunkster

on another day....................better overall but all the things that go wrong when lucks against you/confidence is low.

Osman should have been alive more to the balls that nearly fell to him.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

September 25, 2010, 10:55:29 PM
Reply #317

C-R-A-I-G

We can take positives from this match. Moyes has moved Fellaini back to DM, has played Coleman RM and Yakubu looks like he could be getting back to his old self. Also we have kept a clean sheet. Getting a point at Fulham is a good result. Its just ashame we didnt win.

September 25, 2010, 10:55:44 PM
Reply #318

Fellainis Hairdresser

We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

September 25, 2010, 10:56:03 PM
Reply #319

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
christ i can't believe that. we played really well, we just cannot score for love or money.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 25, 2010, 10:56:15 PM
Reply #320

irishtoffee

that was a poor game to say the least. i know the yak missed a few chances but at least he's starting to look a bit sharper. i think he could be about to hit form.

September 25, 2010, 10:56:19 PM
Reply #321

Meak

We can take positives from this match. Moyes has moved Fellaini back to DM, has played Coleman RM and Yakubu looks like he could be getting back to his old self. Also we have kept a clean sheet. Getting a point at Fulham is a good result. Its just ashame we didnt win.

we're really not in a position to be taking positives from a draw... we need a fucking victory!! we're in dead last!!
Follow me on Twitter @BlakeEMeakin

September 25, 2010, 10:56:36 PM
Reply #322

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
And that's earned a suspension

You're kidding?  People abuse each other all over the show on here without getting suspended.

September 25, 2010, 10:57:05 PM
Reply #323

Bluenosebolt

Seriously you moaning bunch of feckers.  Osman has shown some excellent control and has arguably shown better interplay with Yakubu than Cahill.  It is no coincidence Yak has nearly scored 3 times since he came on.

yup you called it, tbh with osman as a central mid he looks a different player, Its really not Osman as a player people get fukked off with, its where he's played....we should have won that, but there must be positives to be got from that, we had most of the possesion and a fair few on target, Lets hope next game, Moyes stops the playing people out of position, I recon with that showing we look as good as last year just a bit more nlucky in front of goal.
I don't believe you could manage all my jelly

September 25, 2010, 10:57:35 PM
Reply #324

Fynci

I love how every other season with our record at Fulham, we'd happily take a point. Yet because we're on a terrible run of form, the doom and gloom continues.

We played well, but definitely lack the final touch. Schwartzer pulled off two or three excellent saves today, when one of those shots hits the back of the net then we'll be fine. It's just a confidence thing right now.

Positives - Coleman played well on the right, and is actually a new option. Yak also looked lively, when he scores he'll be banging them in.

Bring on Birmigham.

September 25, 2010, 10:59:07 PM
Reply #325

Gash

Global Moderator
You're kidding?  People abuse each other all over the show on here without getting suspended.

Thought it was quite tame compared to some of the stuff that gets shouted out. People have been called c**ts and nothing happens.

September 25, 2010, 10:59:24 PM
Reply #326

Dingodingodingo

The only negative about Yakubu today was the amount of times he was needlessly called offside. That should change as his match sharpness improves.

September 25, 2010, 10:59:35 PM
Reply #327

American Evertonian

Happy to finally see Coleman get a run out at RM, and hopefully Moyes will stick with him there until Anichibe is back. Would like to see Moyes employ a 2nd striker, but overall I am not upset with the lineup. Would like to see Johnny inserted in the back 4 as well, but beggers can't be choosers. Still frustrated we did not win, but we can't get any worse now.
Are we there yet?

September 25, 2010, 11:00:01 PM
Reply #328

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
yeah let's face it, point is OK. we played really well, let's take the positives and look forward to next week.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 25, 2010, 11:00:57 PM
Reply #329

Dingodingodingo

I thought Distan did well today.