November 25, 2017, 02:39:44 AM

Author Topic: How long...  (Read 2272 times)

September 26, 2010, 02:07:03 AM
Read 2272 times

.Rimbo.

before someone drops the 'R' bomb?

deCoubertin

September 26, 2010, 02:08:17 AM
Reply #1

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Rimbo?

September 26, 2010, 02:10:31 AM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
Redshite?

September 26, 2010, 02:11:39 AM
Reply #3

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
It's already been dropped mate, seen it a few times in the last week or so.

Like Gash says though, we're actually only 5 points of 6th place as things stand.  Appalling start to the season obviously and something that we can't just accept, but we won't be in any kind of relegation battle.

September 26, 2010, 02:12:16 AM
Reply #4

Bily No Pace

You don't want to drop it too early in the night because it might arouse suspicion amongst her friends and the later in the night you do it the less coherant her friends are.
Bily No Pace has no signature

September 26, 2010, 02:14:30 AM
Reply #5

Caveben

You don't want to drop it too early in the night because it might arouse suspicion amongst her friends and the later in the night you do it the less coherant her friends are.
Hahahahaha. Brilliant.

September 26, 2010, 03:12:34 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

September 26, 2010, 04:05:21 AM
Reply #7

C-R-A-I-G

lolol smart

September 26, 2010, 04:39:51 AM
Reply #8

bedfordtoffee

Those words, below, are famous last ones.
Lose our next two games and look at  the table.. you will see we will be deep in the  mire then.

someone wrote
we won't be in any kind of relegation battle.
Bedfordblueboy

September 26, 2010, 05:16:51 AM
Reply #9

Gash

Global Moderator
Lose our next two games and look at  the table.. you will see we will be deep in the  mire then.

someone wrote

I take your on about Risky's comment above?

At least he can see that we're playing ok. There so many negative people who never appear when we're winning. I really wonder how some people on here open their curtains in the morning, never mind step over the front door.

September 26, 2010, 05:19:31 AM
Reply #10

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

someone wrote

If we lose our next 2 games I'd still say we aren't in a relegation battle too.  And yes, I will look at the league table too in making that judgement thank you very much.

Learn to quote too.

September 26, 2010, 05:39:45 AM
Reply #11

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Mid-table - most likely.
Relegation - certainly not.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 26, 2010, 06:37:48 AM
Reply #12

evertonjoe

I don't think the idea of relegation can be dismissed out of hand. I don't believe we will go down but the fact that we struggle to beat teams who put ten men behind the ball is very worrying and if we go much longer without a win I could see alot of the players heads dropping which would obviously exacerbate the situation.

R.A.P Music

September 26, 2010, 06:54:11 AM
Reply #13

montanatoffeefan

OP had me worried there was rumors of us going after Kieran Richardson.
Everton forever.

September 27, 2010, 08:43:32 AM
Reply #14

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
i'm not overly worried about relegation, more about what the situation does to our squad harmony and mentality, when egos start getting inflamed and people get stroppy, or stroppier in some cases, will moyes be able to hold it together and repair?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.