November 22, 2017, 03:17:02 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 47625 times)

October 04, 2010, 12:12:30 AM
Read 47625 times

Gary Iceman

i know this is still 2 weeks away. but i cant wait for this. i know were not playin superb but neither are the other lot, but i can see us winning it, im going for 2-0.( yak 2)..hopefully torres wont be back for this one after going off after 8 mins today with suspected groin injury
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

October 04, 2010, 12:15:14 AM
Reply #1

.Rimbo.

2-1 Liverpool.

No matter how shit they are, we'll manage to be shitter.

October 04, 2010, 12:15:32 AM
Reply #2

Fellainis Hairdresser

2-0 everton too
i feel we shall have alot of confidence after a good win yesterday
and they are just shite atm
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

October 04, 2010, 12:20:22 AM
Reply #3

toffeeglas

2-1 Liverpool.

I think this year, Liverpool are actually going some to make sure they have a worse start to the season. Yak's luck has got to change soon. I think he'll get 2 against them. 2-1 Everton

October 04, 2010, 12:32:55 AM
Reply #4

C-R-A-I-G

Liverpool over recent years have kicked us off the park. We are now better than them in football terms. Now that they have lost Masherano and have Hodgson as manager will they be able to play thug tactics against us? I dont think so. Thats not how Roy plays. I think they will be pushed over easily. If Evertons strikers finally hit form I think we could walk it 4-0. Thats only if they do. I cant see Liverpool creating much and if Torres is out thats only good for us.

October 04, 2010, 12:35:14 AM
Reply #5

Gareth

6 pointer!

October 04, 2010, 12:35:21 AM
Reply #6

Gash

Global Moderator
I think we'll sneak a win in this one. Hopefully Torres out for it as well.

2-0.

October 04, 2010, 12:35:51 AM
Reply #7

Chazman

I wish there wasn't an international break.They are in turmoil right now.Now they have an extra week to put it right
"I fuckin love this club"

October 04, 2010, 12:53:07 AM
Reply #8

sharpattack

2-1 Liverpool.

depressingly true. You just know ladyboy will use this to restore his confidence
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

October 04, 2010, 12:53:23 AM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
2 weeks? Shit, thought it was next week.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 04, 2010, 12:54:24 AM
Reply #10

Connavar

Form goes out the window. Anything can happen in the derby. Probably be a bore draw though.

October 04, 2010, 12:59:22 AM
Reply #11

C-R-A-I-G

Form goes out the window. Anything can happen in the derby. Probably be a bore draw though.

:headbang: I am sick of that quote getting used. It is so untrue. Form does matter going into derbies. If you are in better form you are more likely to win the match then the team out of form. It applies to all matches. Everton won 1 in 9 and Chelsea had won 9 in 9 in 05/06 and Everton still got a point. That shows it applies to any match. Neither team are in form in terms of points but Everton are playing better football so should steam role them if the strikers are up for it.

October 04, 2010, 01:19:29 AM
Reply #12

Robioto

I'm confident but Rimbo's opinion is usually about right unfortunately.

October 04, 2010, 01:31:10 AM
Reply #13

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I wish there wasn't an international break.They are in turmoil right now.Now they have an extra week to put it right

I think it will pt more pressure on them seeing they in the relegation zone and have to stew over it. This week, some skeletons will come out the closet and more ex-players and some current ones will vent there frustration. Mre protests will happen. I am expecting a fun 2 weeks.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 04, 2010, 01:37:19 AM
Reply #14

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
1-0 scrappy and frustrating but a win.