November 22, 2017, 09:59:05 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 47623 times)

October 04, 2010, 05:45:50 AM
Reply #30

kunal32

Even a more desperate derby than last years at Goodison. Our luck has to change sooner or later against these. In a pretty dogshit game, i'm going for us to win.1-0

October 04, 2010, 06:12:58 AM
Reply #31

the doc

most of the team are due a goal (cahill apart) but couldn't care less who gets it as long as we win this f**king game, I really want us to pressure them from the start which I could see Gerrard getting sent off!

October 04, 2010, 06:55:18 AM
Reply #32

Blueney-tunes

I watched the Blackpool game today.

They look confused and all over the shop.
If we play some good passing downe the centre and try and split them open
well do them.

If we play down the left flank with Baines whipping in 50/50 crosses then its possible.

If we hoof then forget about it..
Speaking of hoofing, I saw Brum doing it against us but their ball was actually going to their players
so hopefully this has been addressed... its been long overdue.

October 04, 2010, 07:35:10 AM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
it would be lovely to play our style of football and tear them up. But probably a scrappy game, coleman sent off and concedes a pen, yak goal for us, late kuyt goal for them. 1-2
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 04, 2010, 02:46:05 PM
Reply #34

nomorechang

RIP
[quote author=Blueney-tunes lin
Speaking of hoofing, I saw Brum doing it against us but their ball was actually going to their players
so hopefully this has been addressed... its been long overdue.
[/quote]

Most of the time their long balls were going over their players heads and out of play , One easonable one Disty cocked it up by heading it to Jerome but besides that the long balls were dealt with easily
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 04, 2010, 02:47:04 PM
Reply #35

plumber

If Pienaar plays (unlikely), 2-1 Everton.
If not, 1-1.

October 04, 2010, 03:00:14 PM
Reply #36

Derek

They are there for the taking. We're playing well but not scoring and they've just been appalling.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

October 04, 2010, 04:17:34 PM
Reply #37

Sres

0-0 draw, going to be the wankest of wank games ever.

October 04, 2010, 04:51:30 PM
Reply #38

the_vchip

Wonder if Saha will be fit enough to start or get back on the bench. If he is back in training this week he has two weeks to get there. I think we can certainly win it if we have a go but fear we may not take too many risks and end up losing to a jammy goal. Kuyt has a horrible habbit of scoring against us.

October 04, 2010, 04:59:18 PM
Reply #39

Bluebridge

We are due a shit load of goals, so who better to get them against, although we all know how jammy that lot are, they'll probably snatch a flukey last minute winner.

October 04, 2010, 05:28:04 PM
Reply #40

Sprooly

hopefully we kick them while they are down ill take a win any win but im really hoping we belt them

October 04, 2010, 07:37:55 PM
Reply #41

Alanvideo

Torres has pulled out of the Spain squad ,let's hope it's nothing trivial.
We are special ,we are Everton.

October 04, 2010, 07:37:55 PM
Reply #42

blue for you

i think if we can get saha fit or on the bench start the yak bring on saha i think
we should kick the shit out of them 2 nil at least  cahill and saha from bench

October 04, 2010, 07:39:58 PM
Reply #43

.Rimbo.

Torres has pulled out of the Spain squad ,let's hope it's nothing trivial.

He may have pulled out so he can play in this game.

October 04, 2010, 07:46:37 PM
Reply #44

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
1 0 Liverpool
Kuyt will score his bi-annual derby goal

Simply simply lovely