November 20, 2017, 12:09:53 PM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton  (Read 11817 times)

January 20, 2017, 06:52:11 PM
Reply #15

Zoolander

Watch Del and Jags start this one just to really fuck with our heads.

In reality we should brush these aside. Early goal and we'll win. On the other hand if we concede first it could be a long old game!

January 20, 2017, 06:57:07 PM
Reply #16

bigmanbob

Toughie as mentioned above. I'd settled for a spawny 1 niller

January 20, 2017, 07:08:06 PM
Reply #17

TSGun

We'll beat these. They're properly shite.
Love the confidence. Normally I'd feel the same way.

You're swaying me, man.

January 20, 2017, 07:12:23 PM
Reply #18

Bluedylan

Love the confidence. Normally I'd feel the same way.

You're swaying me, man.

I think we've got a bit of swagger about us now, they're without Zaha, I don't rate Townsend one little bit.

I just think training this week must've been brilliant after that 4-0 and with all the young lads buzzing for different reasons. If we can get the first goal, I think we should deal with these cloggers comfortably.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 20, 2017, 07:23:41 PM
Reply #19

TSGun

I think we've got a bit of swagger about us now, they're without Zaha, I don't rate Townsend one little bit.

I just think training this week must've been brilliant after that 4-0 and with all the young lads buzzing for different reasons. If we can get the first goal, I think we should deal with these cloggers comfortably.
Definitely agree with the thought of a positive beginning and taking the chances for an early goal, this changes everything. Then my confidence becomes supreme. Can't see anything but a win from there.

Just don't want to see any doubt entering the way we play, thought that was the most impressive part of last game. It just wasn't there.

January 20, 2017, 07:29:38 PM
Reply #20

Bluedylan

Definitely agree with the thought of a positive beginning and taking the chances for an early goal, this changes everything. Then my confidence becomes supreme. Can't see anything but a win from there.

Just don't want to see any doubt entering the way we play, thought that was the most impressive part of last game. It just wasn't there.

That's what young'uns give you. They're not arsed. If you can bounce around West Derby with the haircut and beard that Tom Davies does, you clearly don't give that much of a fuck about attitudes, reputations and other people's opinions (in a good way), and that attitude has carried into his style of play.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 20, 2017, 07:29:39 PM
Reply #21

Rodenplav64

Don't think we will or should play the same team as against City. Benteke would pull onto Holgate and win every long diagonal they play. He'll probably beat Williams and Mori most of the time anyway, but they should make it more difficult.

This will be tough and a test of if Sam has got them more organized by now. Should still be winning here though, just not going to be easy and will probably look rather ugly.

Think Holgate stops Coleman being targeted in the air and down the channel . They have to get the balls into Benteke first and he always drifts out to his left trying to get involved . Still I don't care so long as we win .

January 20, 2017, 07:36:38 PM
Reply #22

TSGun

That's what young'uns give you. They're not arsed. If you can bounce around West Derby with the haircut and beard that Tom Davies does, you clearly don't give that much of a fuck about attitudes, reputations and other people's opinions (in a good way), and that attitude has carried into his style of play.
Yeah, how do you not love this young man? He does give the impression that the occasion doesn't affect him in any way.

Socks down and run. Fear, yeah whatever.

January 20, 2017, 07:38:42 PM
Reply #23

TheTone

hope we stuff them but I fear it will be grim, big sam and that rs wanker little Samwise Gamgee can fuck right off

drum banging cunts

January 20, 2017, 08:39:19 PM
Reply #24

nsno

This will be a tough game. Big Sam's team's are always physical and they will be whipping the crosses in. If the defence stay disciplined and continue their from from the city game I think we'll do well. For me we need to start the game at a fast tempo with high pressing to force mistakes from their shite defence.

Thankfully we have some good solid players who will be on the bench with the potential to change the game if needs be.

Zaha will be a big miss for them.  Lukaku brace for a 2-1 win. Coyb
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 08:40:23 PM by nsno »
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

January 20, 2017, 08:49:19 PM
Reply #25

blue1948

This is going to be an arsehole of a game.

We are expected to win but they are so fucking grim, they drag other teams down to their painful-to-watch level.

Under Martinez, we would have lost this game 100% before a ball was even kicked. 70% possession yet they have one effort on target and score.
I would have given you a like but I really am sick of this "if Martinez" bit, it is like comparing all your future girlfriends to the first .Just joking about the last bit .He has gone and now we are on the way up, ask anyone ,as long as they are Blue and don't post here!

January 20, 2017, 08:52:29 PM
Reply #26

blue1948

Don't think we will or should play the same team as against City. Benteke would pull onto Holgate and win every long diagonal they play. He'll probably beat Williams and Mori most of the time anyway, but they should make it more difficult.

This will be tough and a test of if Sam has got them more organized by now. Should still be winning here though, just not going to be easy and will probably look rather ugly.
I don't share your pessimism about Mason Holgate ,I think he is the bees knees for a young lad and a lot more reliable than Stones for example

January 20, 2017, 08:54:09 PM
Reply #27

blue1948

Watch Del and Jags start this one just to really fuck with our heads.

In reality we should brush these aside. Early goal and we'll win. On the other hand if we concede first it could be a long old game!
How is Malta this time of year ?

January 20, 2017, 08:55:55 PM
Reply #28

blue1948

I think the praise for the lads has been great but we mustn't forget Ronald he got it spot on and he will again this week -I hope!

January 20, 2017, 08:58:54 PM
Reply #29

blue1948

hope we stuff them but I fear it will be grim, big sam and that rs wanker little Samwise Gamgee can fuck right off

drum banging cunts

Haven't checked but probably thirty odd year since the "poison dwarf(reference shitipeadia) played for them lot and I still hate to even look at him