July 10, 2020, 07:34:25 AM

Author Topic: Stoke City v Everton  (Read 47248 times)

February 02, 2017, 04:26:32 AM
Reply #615

burkey17

Happy with that! They haven't changed! F'in horrible scumbags. We got no protection from the officials.
They are horrible,their players are horrible, their fans are horrible, the place is a shithouse, they always go on about that the weather's shit. Why? Cause it's a shithole and players ,Bardsley, Adam,Whelan etc kick the shite out of Davies and Barkley all night, I bet none of the f's live there. F off Hughes!I hate Stoke- f'off!
Rant over! Keep the faith!

February 02, 2017, 04:28:11 AM
Reply #616

indiantoffee1975

How are a Stoke city a footballing team? do they actually play football or perhaps they should just rebrand to WWF.

Decent point in the end, didn't play overly well but still picked up a point. Up and coming games give us a platform to really push on and cement 7th and closer to 6th.

February 02, 2017, 04:29:52 AM
Reply #617

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
How are a Stoke city a footballing team? do they actually play football or perhaps they should just rebrand to WWF.

Decent point in the end, didn't play overly well but still picked up a point. Up and coming games give us a platform to really push on and cement 7th and closer to 6th.
They certainly dont save pandas
Simply simply lovely

February 02, 2017, 04:30:48 AM
Reply #618

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

February 02, 2017, 04:33:23 AM
Reply #619

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Happy with that! They haven't changed! F'in horrible scumbags. We got no protection from the officials.
They are horrible,their players are horrible, their fans are horrible, the place is a shithouse, they always go on about that the weather's shit. Why? Cause it's a shithole and players ,Bardsley, Adam,Whelan etc kick the shite out of Davies and Barkley all night, I bet none of the f's live there. F off Hughes!I hate Stoke- f'off!
Rant over! Keep the faith!
Get off the fence and say what you really feel, eh?

;)

February 02, 2017, 04:35:21 AM
Reply #620

TSGun

Having never been to, or met anyone from, Stoke I'm assuming by reading all this it's not a recommended destination?

February 02, 2017, 04:39:42 AM
Reply #621

Bluedylan

Having never been to, or met anyone from, Stoke I'm assuming by reading all this it's not a recommended destination?

It's a good place to visit if you want to feel more attractive and need a confidence boost.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 02, 2017, 04:40:21 AM
Reply #622

Ramjam

On Optus sport the only topic they are interested in is the 100th goal by fang face
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 02, 2017, 04:41:52 AM
Reply #623

Tony Clifton

An innocent visit to Alton Towers can easily turn into one of those Wrong Turn films.

February 02, 2017, 04:44:02 AM
Reply #624

TSGun

It's a good place to visit if you want to feel more attractive and need a confidence boost.
Well I do need all the help I can get.

*adds Stoke to itinerary for next vacation*

February 02, 2017, 04:44:08 AM
Reply #625

bluenuck

Scored 9 let in 1 in our last 4.

We're playing well, and we tried to tonight but Stoke are just a shit Scottish Championship side who don't want to, or don't understand how to, play football.

Good point. Win the next one and let's forget about this dire shite we just watched.

February 02, 2017, 04:45:08 AM
Reply #626

Paddockoldie

Thought we got lucky really even though the goal was legit. Dirty side but we needed more supply to Rom and better passing but Davies continues to shine but a bit sloppy tonight. Thought Robles was our saviour or we'd have lost.. Stek would have fucked 2 of those efforts up so deserves to stay benched. Barkley did okay but they set out to stem is and it worked largely. I'm impressed by Lookman and his willingness to have a shot but didn't really get in to the game. Needs a start so he can develop his game and does more than mirallas in the time he comes on than the latter. Fair result overall but at least utd didn't win

February 02, 2017, 04:47:52 AM
Reply #627

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Stoke is proper middle England.

The fact Paul Nuttell is taking residence there tells you all you need to know.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 02, 2017, 04:51:12 AM
Reply #628

TSGun

An innocent visit to Alton Towers can easily turn into one of those Wrong Turn films.
Sort of like The Hills have Eyes? Nice.

February 02, 2017, 04:52:50 AM
Reply #629

Tony Clifton

Sort of like The Hills have Eyes? Nice.

Yes, but worse, in a bad way. ;)