November 20, 2017, 03:43:18 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham versus Everton  (Read 29489 times)

October 22, 2010, 08:23:18 PM
Reply #60

Outworlder47

So, what does midfield look like now? Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Arteta, Coleman, and Cahill?

And if Arteta can't go, what then? Are we looking at Neville holding with Heitinga farther up (or the other way around)?

October 22, 2010, 09:01:21 PM
Reply #61

Mikel10

It will end up being Neville and Heitinga playing a very deep midfield line, isolating Cahill and Yakubu and providing zero creativity for the team unfortunatley. We just have to hope and pray that Pienaar and Mikel make it tomorrow as they are our match winners along with Cahill. We have a great chance if we're able to field those 2 as Spurs are missing King, Dawson, Defoe, Corluka and possibly Redknapp may rest a couple of first teamers depending on their energy levels from Wednesday.

October 22, 2010, 10:34:15 PM
Reply #62

Blue_Boy_Till_I_Die

Can anyone recommend anywhere to drink before the game tomorrow?

Always struggle to find at pub round white hart lane for a few beers before the game.

October 22, 2010, 11:07:49 PM
Reply #63

cantoffee

If Mikel misses out and Pienaar is fit we might see Pienaar played centrally, which I would be fine with. I think we'd have less control over the pace of the game then with Mikky in there but we'll be more direct and incisive, although also more open. Could be interesting, it better not be Heitinga and Neville in midfield, and I think Moyes would sooner drop Cahill deep than play with those two beside each other.

October 23, 2010, 01:10:10 AM
Reply #64

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
2 1 up 5 to go, lose 3 2

Simply simply lovely

October 23, 2010, 01:43:12 AM
Reply #65

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Can anyone recommend anywhere to drink before the game tomorrow?

Always struggle to find at pub round white hart lane for a few beers before the game.

It is a 12.30 kick-off!!!   :shock:
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 23, 2010, 01:44:22 AM
Reply #66

evertonjoe

It is a 12.30 kick-off!!!   :shock:

That's at least 2 and half hours of drinkin' time.

R.A.P Music

October 23, 2010, 02:46:36 AM
Reply #67

cantoffee

That's at least 2 and half hours of drinkin' time.

That's 7:30am here, and probably about 4:30am for Confi.

October 23, 2010, 03:34:09 AM
Reply #68

edbootle

5-30 AM Here. Coffee laced with brandy time
:cheers:

October 23, 2010, 05:55:42 AM
Reply #69

evertonjoe

So surely you'd just be finishing your drinkin' from the day before at that time.

R.A.P Music

October 23, 2010, 07:23:45 AM
Reply #70

cantoffee

So surely you'd just be finishing your drinkin' from the day before at that time.

If by drinking you mean essay then yes. It's essay season up in hurr.

October 23, 2010, 07:57:16 AM
Reply #71

Sprooly

Melbourne Victory (my a league team) play at 8:45 immediatley followed by spurs vs everton

there is a history of some games getting delayed up in brisbane and so if it is delayed it will cut into the spurs vs everton telecast ffs better not happen!
--------------------------------Howard------------------------
Neville------------Distin----------------Jags------Baines
-----------------Heitinga----------Arteta----------------------
Coleman---------------------------------------------Billy
---------------------------------Cahill------------------------
------------------------------------Yak------------------------
Guyue may get a run off the bench cos there is no one else to pick

i really dont know what to expect would love a win but a draw wouldnt be a horrible result

October 23, 2010, 03:08:18 PM
Reply #72

cantoffee

Lads, I've had a few drinks, it's early mrning here, we're gonnna wi n today yak with a brace, and colemand with one. Love this club, fuck spurs, dorty london bastards can lick my balls. I ate chili poutine tonight, farting up a storn over here. Love yu all,

Canfooffee

October 23, 2010, 03:48:53 PM
Reply #73

montanatoffeefan

5-30 AM Here. Coffee laced with brandy time

5:30 a.m. here as well for kickoff. Just around the time when a night of drinking starts getting interesting.
Everton forever.

October 23, 2010, 03:53:04 PM
Reply #74

Scholar

Hoping Pienaar & Artetta make it. I think we have the players to win this one tactically. They're vulnerable through the center, if Yakubu and Cahill can get in front of their markers and use their strength, I can see Coleman, Arteta and Pienaar running into dangerous areas. Big day for Heitinga, but hoping he knows VDV well enough, it's Arteta vs Modric after that. We've a good chance here.
                     Howard
Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines
Coleman, Arteta, Heitinga, Baines
                    Cahill
                   Yakubu.