November 20, 2017, 06:37:39 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Shittehh  (Read 26887 times)

January 12, 2010, 12:11:15 AM
Reply #15

evertonjoe

2-1
Pienaar
Heitinga

R.A.P Music

January 12, 2010, 02:17:15 AM
Reply #16

Pienaar's 6th dreadlock from the right

2-1
Pienaar
Heitinga

Why always Heitinga he hasn't proved himself as a goalscorer and everyone always says he's going to score...

January 12, 2010, 02:19:35 AM
Reply #17

evertonjoe

Why always Heitinga he hasn't proved himself as a goalscorer and everyone always says he's going to score...

Centre back goes up from corners. Had a decent record for former teams goal wise and you just know one of those free kicks is going to rocket into the top corner one of these day.

R.A.P Music

January 12, 2010, 02:24:12 AM
Reply #18

Toffee_for_life

Not related to Everton at all but I now hate you due to that revolting avatar you are using.

NE are well and truly on the way out, you'll get battered next week, hopefully ;)

January 12, 2010, 02:49:43 AM
Reply #19

Gumpinio

Heitinga may well be God in football boots, thats why hes backed so often.

(Baltimore will win fuck all, sorry to say the Colts will win this year, just hope the Cardinals get to the Superbowl after last nights game)
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

January 12, 2010, 02:59:32 AM
Reply #20

Toffee_for_life

Heitinga may well be God in football boots, thats why hes backed so often.

(Baltimore will win fuck all, sorry to say the Colts will win this year, just hope the Cardinals get to the Superbowl after last nights game)

Yeah i'm sure a defence that gives up 45 points to GB will do really well against Drew Brees and the Saints   lol

Anyway, back on topic, 2-0 to the royal blues, Cahill and Donovan to score

January 12, 2010, 03:12:02 AM
Reply #21

Gumpinio

1-1, they take the lead and we equalise at the death, I guess Billy.

The Saints Defence isn't great to begin with, and they have injuries in the secondary, it will be another shoot out :)
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

January 12, 2010, 04:50:45 AM
Reply #22

slothzen

3-2 Us

Donovan in the 12th minute, a 'one-two' with Neville.  I saw a spark of a good partnership last week.

Neill gives away a penalty to Tevez in the 23rd.

Pienaar finally gets an on-target long shot, fed in the middle from Neville and we go up 2-1 i the 39th.

Bellamy makes a header from a corner in the 60th.

Fellaini strikes it home from a loose ball after a corner in the 85th.

January 12, 2010, 05:23:34 AM
Reply #23

the doc

This game has the look of a goalfest, 4-3 to us, with Donovan a 94th minute winner!

January 12, 2010, 05:26:35 AM
Reply #24

Gash

Global Moderator
Same team and performance as Saturday would do for me.

We really need a win, although we should have won on Saturday, all these draws lately are starting to cost us a bit.

2-1 to us I think/hope.

January 12, 2010, 05:45:35 AM
Reply #25

slothzen

January 12, 2010, 07:21:52 AM
Reply #26

ToffeeBlue83

Agreed, both sides and sets of fans will be well up for this one. I'm hoping for a win but my head says a draw, 2-2 or 3-3 something like that.
Royal Blue Mersey - the web's newest Everton blog

January 12, 2010, 08:10:19 AM
Reply #27

Dr. Sponge

3-1 Everton, Saha hat-trick.

Was it Yakubu with the last hat-trick for us?

January 12, 2010, 08:38:16 AM
Reply #28

.Rimbo.

January 12, 2010, 10:26:38 AM
Reply #29

Sprooly

going to be a very tought much because city have been in good form under there new manager

but so have we, the crowd will be up for it the players will be up for it

gonna be a bloody exciting, its the late game tho so ill be doing an all nighter flicking between the 2am games on veiwers choice

COYB! 2-1 A late winner from Cahill followed by me going nuts around my bedroom :D