November 24, 2017, 06:17:57 AM

Author Topic: Blackpool 2 - 2 Everton (R)  (Read 27696 times)

November 05, 2010, 10:11:49 PM
Reply #45

wigster

i fancy our biggest win of the season tomorrow. 4-1 to the blues with beckford finally getting on the score sheet
tony scores we riot

November 06, 2010, 04:11:11 PM
Reply #46

Derek

feeling relatively confident today. expect a win.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

November 06, 2010, 04:53:56 PM
Reply #47

gemine69

Yak and 1-0. I think it will be one of those games which we will dominate but wont score more than 1.
Don't think, feel.  It is like a finger pointing away to the moon.  Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all the Heavenly Glory - Bruce Lee

November 06, 2010, 07:39:05 PM
Reply #48

Derek

To be honest we need a game where we play well and do score as much as our play deserves. It is getting rather frustrating to have been playing fairly well most of the season but to have scored very few.
Clarion Call.

November 06, 2010, 07:42:18 PM
Reply #49

Dayne88

This is a tricky one, i think we will end up with a dissapointing draw. Im not as confident as i have been the past few weeks.

November 06, 2010, 08:08:13 PM
Reply #50

evertonjoe

Howard, Neville, Distin, Jagielka, Baines, Pienaar, Arteta, Coleman, Heitinga, Cahill, Yakubu

Same team as last time unsurprisingly.

R.A.P Music

November 06, 2010, 08:09:18 PM
Reply #51

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Suits me, hopefully Anichebe or Bilya coming on for Coleman when he tires.

November 06, 2010, 08:10:56 PM
Reply #52

evertonjoe

Also Spurs currently losing to Bolton which means if results go our way today we can go fifth. Bad start indeed.

R.A.P Music

November 06, 2010, 08:12:21 PM
Reply #53

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Also Spurs currently losing to Bolton which means if results go our way today we can go fifth. Bad start indeed.

Yep, on the up but let's beat Blackpool first!

November 06, 2010, 08:20:03 PM
Reply #54

evertonjoe

Bench: J. Mucha
T. Hibbert
D. Bilyaletdinov
L. Saha
J. Beckford
J. Rodwell
J. Baxter

Shame that Gueye and Vic aren't on there but it still looks decent all the same.

R.A.P Music

November 06, 2010, 08:22:15 PM
Reply #55

Derek

The squad gets stronger every season. That bench even compared to last year, nevermind two seasons ago, is far, far stronger.
Clarion Call.

November 06, 2010, 08:23:53 PM
Reply #56

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Bench: J. Mucha
T. Hibbert
D. Bilyaletdinov
L. Saha
J. Beckford
J. Rodwell
J. Baxter

Shame that Gueye and Vic aren't on there but it still looks decent all the same.

Gueye is almost definitely turning out to be one for the future rather than now and I don't suppose there is a real need to rush Vic back after such a long time out.

November 06, 2010, 08:24:06 PM
Reply #57

Scholar

We need to control the tempo of the game, if we can do that, we might just get a convincing win everyone is talking about, but if we let them dictate, it could be a tricky game. Same team as last week, but I'd expect Cahill to play a bit deeper & we might see Rodwell at some point. I'd be hopefull that this one will go to form and we'll take the 3 points.

November 06, 2010, 08:28:30 PM
Reply #58

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
We need to control the tempo of the game, if we can do that, we might just get a convincing win everyone is talking about, but if we let them dictate, it could be a tricky game. Same team as last week, but I'd expect Cahill to play a bit deeper & we might see Rodwell at some point. I'd be hopefull that this one will go to form and we'll take the 3 points.

All excellent points.  We need to stop them from passing around either by not giving them the possession or pressing them into making mistakes.  If we do either or both of these things we have the potential to do them.

November 06, 2010, 08:30:09 PM
Reply #59

Derek

I respect their approach and how they are playing, but we outclass them in all departments. If we play potential we win. Only the best is good enough...
Clarion Call.