November 21, 2017, 08:55:54 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Bolton  (Read 27668 times)

November 11, 2010, 01:24:19 AM
Reply #60

irishtoffee

Everton subs: Mucha, Hibbert, Beckford, Yakubu, Coleman, Rodwell and Baxter

No Heitinga all together
must be carrying a knock or a sulk. asked to come off in the last game. amazing to see how the shine has come off last seasons golden boy. makes those chuck norris type threads look even more embarassing now. happy to see felli back though. he's better than johnny in the middle. disappointed with the other 2 changes.

November 11, 2010, 01:26:00 AM
Reply #61

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
must be carrying a knock or a sulk. asked to come off in the last game. amazing to see how the shine has come off last seasons golden boy. makes those chuck norris type threads look even more embarassing now. happy to see felli back though. he's better than johnny in the middle. disappointed with the other 2 changes.

But can Felli play 90 minutes with a dodgy hamstring.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 11, 2010, 01:32:50 AM
Reply #62

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
That lineup is concerning, Saha and Bily are the two most out of form players right now and coleman's just had his best game at right mid, why drop him to the bench?

This.

Perhaps Coleman is tired. Big chance for these players though, I hope they step up but it seems a strange choice at the moment.

November 11, 2010, 01:33:33 AM
Reply #63

evertonjoe

The dropping of Yak and Coleman is baffling to say the least we've definitely lost a lot of our best link up play up front and a driving force down the wing. I can only assume they were knackered after Saturday.

R.A.P Music

November 11, 2010, 01:36:13 AM
Reply #64

HungryHungryHibbo

Bizarre.
coyb

November 11, 2010, 01:39:29 AM
Reply #65

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
The dropping of Yak and Coleman is baffling to say the least we've definitely lost a lot of our best link up play up front and a driving force down the wing. I can only assume they were knackered after Saturday.

You'd think after a few days rest a professional (i.e. in shape) footballer would be ready to go again. Especially Coleman who is only 22.

That said they both do seem to tire more noticeably than other players during a game so perhaps...

Good luck Saha + Billy though :)

November 11, 2010, 01:40:46 AM
Reply #66

Gash

Global Moderator

November 11, 2010, 01:44:44 AM
Reply #67

johnj

Looks like Moyes wants more creativity and goals in the first half, and knows some players need a rest. Would expect to see Seamus and Yak on in the second half, hopefully with a 2-goal cushion.

November 11, 2010, 01:46:24 AM
Reply #68

Scholar

My guess is that Heitinga is injured (hence Fellaini) & Moyes feels Saha helps with headers from corners and set pieces (in both penalty areas), Cahill may drop a bit deeper and allow Billy & Pienaar to play off Saha. Going forward, they are not the best out wide (strong through the middle) so we don't need an extra defender to help Neville (like we did when we played Spurs). If Petrov, comes on, so will Coleman. Baines might hold back a bit too. Horses for courses, it shows a bit of bravery and thought has gone into it. Hope it works.  

November 11, 2010, 01:47:30 AM
Reply #69

HungryHungryHibbo

Strange but I'm not too worried. Hopefully Saha and Bily will have points to prove and play their hearts out

3-0
Bily hattrick
coyb

November 11, 2010, 01:47:40 AM
Reply #70

Alex

I'd like to see Rodwell given 45 minutes, mostly because I dont believe Fellaini can do the 90.

November 11, 2010, 01:52:48 AM
Reply #71

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Come on Bilya. Time to make a name for yourself. No pressure mate.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 11, 2010, 01:53:32 AM
Reply #72

Tinga

According to Sky we aren't playing.

November 11, 2010, 01:57:40 AM
Reply #73

kunal32

Would have preferred to have seen Rodwell and Yak iin place of Bily and Fellaini.

November 11, 2010, 02:09:46 AM
Reply #74

evertonjoe

Sounds decently open so now. Wish I had a fucking stream.

R.A.P Music