November 18, 2017, 07:16:25 AM

Author Topic: Everton V West Brom  (Read 29734 times)

November 27, 2010, 08:27:55 PM
Reply #45

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon we'll get an hour or so out of Vic.  I really hope he can get in to it quickly and provide a great outlet for us down the right - I love the sight of him powering goalwards from the right hand side.

Thank God he's put Yakubu back in too.

November 27, 2010, 08:31:25 PM
Reply #46

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes has made some good decisions today. Time for the team to show its stuff.

November 27, 2010, 08:33:01 PM
Reply #47

Tinga

I swear if we don't win today  :headbang:

November 27, 2010, 08:34:58 PM
Reply #48

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Just seen scharner is playing.................... he normally scores against us grrrrrr

Simply simply lovely

November 27, 2010, 08:40:44 PM
Reply #49

Alex

Everton v West Brom line-ups:

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Pienaar, Cahill, Heitinga, Arteta, Yakubu, Anichebe.
Subs: Mucha, Bilyaletdinov, Saha, Beckford, Coleman, Rodwell, Baxter.

West Brom: Carson, Jara, Scharner, Tamas, Cech, Mulumbu, Morrison, Thomas, Brunt, Dorrans, Odemwingie.
Subs: Myhill, Tchoyi, Pablo, Barnes, Reid, Shorey, Fortune.

Who's the left back for west brom? Wondering who Anichebe is going to be running at. I know Shorey is a LB but hes benched

November 27, 2010, 08:41:42 PM
Reply #50

AidyEFC9

Tbh im a bit disappointed to see Heitinga in midfield still, he hasn't done anything in there for a while now and maybe we should of gone with Rodders in alongside Arteta or maybe keep Coleman in and go 4-4-2 and put Anichebe up top with Yak and go for it for a change.

November 27, 2010, 08:43:26 PM
Reply #51

sharpattack

Shows how bad we are when people are saying they are glad Anichebe is back. He is seriously shite. All that's missing is Osman and the return of walter Smith
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

November 27, 2010, 08:45:22 PM
Reply #52

Alex

Shows how bad we are when people are saying they are glad Anichebe is back. He is seriously shite. All that's missing is Osman and the return of walter Smith

The thing I'm excited about is that Anichebe isnt afraid to shoot, something thats frustrated me about Everton recently.

November 27, 2010, 08:46:18 PM
Reply #53

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

Shows how clueless some people are when they can't see the potential in Anichebe.

November 27, 2010, 08:47:59 PM
Reply #54

evertonjoe

R.A.P Music

November 27, 2010, 08:51:05 PM
Reply #55

Tony hibberts right foot

with neville out does that mean arteta as captain? might make him pull his finger out!

November 27, 2010, 08:51:35 PM
Reply #56

Outworlder47

Sounds like a bit of a formation change with Anichebe playing up front. At least that's what they're saying before the match.

Arteta wide right with Cahill dropping back, I guess. Sort of a diamond 4-4-2.

November 27, 2010, 08:51:48 PM
Reply #57

blob

Tbh im a bit disappointed to see Heitinga in midfield still, he hasn't done anything in there for a while now and maybe we should of gone with Rodders in alongside Arteta or maybe keep Coleman in and go 4-4-2 and put Anichebe up top with Yak and go for it for a change.

'i'm disapponted to see him anywhere near the squad after recent performances

west brom have surprised a few so this is no gimme, but fingers crossed for a narrow win

November 27, 2010, 08:52:35 PM
Reply #58

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
with neville out does that mean arteta as captain? might make him pull his finger out!

It didn't last time.

November 27, 2010, 08:54:37 PM
Reply #59

evertonjoe

Hope Cahill's not captain usually leads to a nosedive in form from him.

R.A.P Music