November 22, 2018, 01:02:00 AM

Author Topic: Everton V West Brom  (Read 36125 times)

November 27, 2010, 10:58:24 PM
Reply #285

everton.chris

He's got a point though.  Why do you only ever show up on here when we're losing?

Today was horrendous, people seemingly revelling in it like you make it worse.
I come on here every week, and as for showing up on here when we lose i will be back next week, because after this shambles of a performance we have not a chance in hell against Chelsea next week
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

November 27, 2010, 10:58:42 PM
Reply #286

HarveyKendallBall

2-0 down to set pieces against the run of play.

Heads down but we fight our way back into it.

Only one team going to win it until Arteta is sent off. Even then we look more likely to score than them for 15 minutes.

We concede two more as we push forward trying to win - chances are made but Beckford looks lost still, Yakubu offered little and Saha less.

Would anyone care to explain how this is Moyes' fault? And I mean today - if people want to look at a wider perspective, that's fine, but it's a different discussion.

November 27, 2010, 11:00:07 PM
Reply #287

Danny

I come on here every week, and as for showing up on here when we lose i will be back next week, because after this shambles of a performance we have not a chance in hell against Chelsea next week

Bullshitter

November 27, 2010, 11:01:48 PM
Reply #288

everton.chris

i hope distin bums you to death, via a run up

you fucking bore
Bravo, another piece of literary genius, i bet Shakespeare is quacking in his boots at your superb command of the English language

November 27, 2010, 11:02:40 PM
Reply #289

NoMoreJackieChan

If he gets credit for employing Moyes, then he takes the flak as well when Moyes fucks it up

Amen
Herro Shitty Wok Take Order Peas

November 27, 2010, 11:03:04 PM
Reply #290

HarveyKendallBall

You assume that he didn't put as much pressure as he could have done, and that there would be money there if pressure was put on.

I'm not sure how you can assert this.

November 27, 2010, 11:04:46 PM
Reply #291

Robber Rodwell

can anyone see moyes walking away in jan if no money is made available, i dont understand we are skint but yobo is on loan we are about to lose pienaar for nothing wtf who is runnin this show

November 27, 2010, 11:05:09 PM
Reply #292

Thom

Administrator
Mason changed the game with the sending off, no doubt about it, but we should not have been 2-1 down to West Brom before that.

Regardless of him losing a hold on proceedings, how many more times can we afford to see us receive a battering from a team at home under Moyes? We lack pace. We lack strength. We lack width. We lack composure. We lack a quick tempo. There's only one man responsible for all of that on the traiing pitch and on the field, and that's Moyes.

Seriously had it with Everton at the moment.

November 27, 2010, 11:05:11 PM
Reply #293

everton.chris

November 27, 2010, 11:05:33 PM
Reply #294

Danny

I don't know why Moyes even signed his new contract, he must have been made some promises on transfer funds.

He's either not ambitious contrary to what he always says or he's been lied too.

November 27, 2010, 11:07:32 PM
Reply #295

HarveyKendallBall

Strength, Pace, Composure etc are dependant upon the playing staff available - the money available to put a squad together has an impact on all these.

For my money, Arteta's lack of composure cost us today, and I'm not sure that can be blamed entirely on Moyes.

November 27, 2010, 11:07:40 PM
Reply #296

Jamokachi

Bravo, another piece of literary genius, i bet Shakespeare is quacking in his boots at your superb command of the English language

Irony's a bitch.

Now hurry up and fuck off.

November 27, 2010, 11:10:52 PM
Reply #297

blob

I don't know why Moyes even signed his new contract, he must have been made some promises on transfer funds.

He's either not ambitious contrary to what he always says or he's been lied too.

but he's wealthy, with a cast iron contract

so no real need for him to give his best is there, even thought he's no doubt trying

bit like some players we could mention, who play well up until they sign fat contracts

November 27, 2010, 11:11:05 PM
Reply #298

Derek

Where is this magical money we're criticising him for not asking for supposed to come from?
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

November 27, 2010, 11:11:16 PM
Reply #299

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Strength, Pace, Composure etc are dependant upon the playing staff available - the money available to put a squad together has an impact on all these.

For my money, Arteta's lack of composure cost us today, and I'm not sure that can be blamed entirely on Moyes.

I think we would've got something out of the game too had Arteta not got himself sent off. After he did we had a go but were obviously liable to concede when pushing forward.