October 24, 2017, 03:56:09 AM

Author Topic: The u23 thread  (Read 32414 times)

March 10, 2017, 05:59:28 AM
Reply #120

Major Clanger

Hmmm missed Alderweireld off deliberately or couldn't you find him?

Alderweireld failed with quite a few of his forward passes, but we put absolutely no pressure on him. And he still succeeded with more.

Forget the fact Williams only passed the ball about 30 times compared to Mori playing it 60ish?

Exactamundo, my dear @Ross. It is precisely what I'm talking about. They were happy for Mori to have the ball and give it to them. Thank you for confirming it. :)

Did you bother seeing the pass completing stats between Vertonghen and Mori?

No, because they are meaningless for central defenders, seeing as they mostly pass between each other. As everybody who knows anything about football knows.

It's always better to believe your eyes rather than relying on the narrow sliver of information these boiled down stats give you.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

deCoubertin

March 10, 2017, 12:10:44 PM
Reply #121

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Anyway, how about those table topping U23s eh?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

March 10, 2017, 02:38:56 PM
Reply #122

Rhys

Hmmm missed Alderweireld off deliberately or couldn't you find him? Forget the fact Williams only passed the ball about 30 times compared to Mori playing it 60ish? Did you bother seeing the pass completing stats between Vertonghen and Mori?

Good to know you're googles back up though!

You can't use how many passes someone has over the other centre half when Spurs clearly left mori open to force us to him and closed down options to get it to other people. Centre half passing % should be very high as most of the time it's to their centre half partner, keeper or midfielder a few yards away.

i haven't reviewed the stats but I don't need to remember the number of times mori put it straight out, easier passes didn't go near men. One of his problems is he seems to have grand ideas he is a footballing centre half so instead of when he is stuck with no pass on and under pressure just playing the percentage ball of say putting it in the channel he tries something he shouldn't.

March 14, 2017, 12:32:53 AM
Reply #123

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Holgate playing tonight...
I have to return some videotapes.

March 14, 2017, 12:59:04 AM
Reply #124

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
You can't use how many passes someone has over the other centre half when Spurs clearly left mori open to force us to him and closed down options to get it to other people. Centre half passing % should be very high as most of the time it's to their centre half partner, keeper or midfielder a few yards away.

i haven't reviewed the stats but I don't need to remember the number of times mori put it straight out, easier passes didn't go near men. One of his problems is he seems to have grand ideas he is a footballing centre half so instead of when he is stuck with no pass on and under pressure just playing the percentage ball of say putting it in the channel he tries something he shouldn't.

Must be getting told to play it, can't see Koeman not just seeing his arse after the second or third one.

jags Williams and him are all guilty of the feckless punt, Williams even cleared a ball directly into the middle of the pitch at the weekend.

Fell straight to their 10, luckily enough it was some clogger and not hazard or god forbid coutinho.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 14, 2017, 01:17:44 AM
Reply #125

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
winning 1- 0 already
I have to return some videotapes.

March 14, 2017, 01:22:53 AM
Reply #126

WeimaranerBlues

Sambou 1-0 15mins 

City winning 1-0 @ Arsenal

March 14, 2017, 01:48:14 AM