February 18, 2018, 11:30:18 AM

Author Topic: The u23 thread  (Read 55468 times)

February 06, 2018, 11:50:19 PM
Reply #885

Rodenplav64

Be good to see him try a Kung Fu kick , miss it and then see Mangala try and clear the same ball but use the wrong foot and fall over . The ball then just trickles past Pickford who has been sent the wrong way by both CH's efforts .

February 07, 2018, 12:14:52 AM
Reply #886

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Love Mori. Good player. better than what we have currently playing besides Holgate.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 07, 2018, 12:17:35 AM
Reply #887

Lxxx

I’d like to see us go three at the back before the end of the season with Williams, Mangala and Mori. Wouldn’t miss that for the world.

February 07, 2018, 12:21:15 AM
Reply #888

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I’d like to see us go three at the back before the end of the season with Williams, Mangala and Mori. Wouldn’t miss that for the world.

Big Sam would get hauled in for match fixing.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 07, 2018, 02:19:21 AM
Reply #889

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Home derby nailed on.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 07, 2018, 04:23:05 AM
Reply #890

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Home derby nailed on.

We still have another derby to play?! 🤦‍♂️

February 07, 2018, 10:46:59 PM
Reply #891

Ravardo

Unsworth has knocked oxford back

February 07, 2018, 11:56:10 PM
Reply #892

gizzblue

Unsworth has knocked oxford back
Might be needed here before the season is up .😅

February 08, 2018, 12:12:23 AM
Reply #893

Lincs Toffee

Might be needed here before the season is up .
As soon as I heard this on the way home from work my first thought was ‘what does he know’
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

February 08, 2018, 12:56:24 AM
Reply #894

Alanvideo

Love Mori. Good player. better than what we have currently playing besides Holgate.
.....................no he isn't . He's in the same category as Robles ,a walking disaster. Makes me nervous when his name is on the teamsheet.
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 08, 2018, 01:00:27 AM
Reply #895

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
.....................no he isn't . He's in the same category as Robles ,a walking disaster. Makes me nervous when his name is on the teamsheet.

Having Jagielka, Williams, Keane, MArtina and Mangala fills you with so much confidence does it?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 08, 2018, 01:46:47 AM
Reply #896

ajax_andy

Might be needed here before the season is up .😅

Thats exactly what my first thought was too 😂

February 08, 2018, 01:50:43 AM
Reply #897

Alanvideo

Having Jagielka, Williams, Keane, MArtina and Mangala fills you with so much confidence does it?
............not exactly , but as bad as the above mentioned are ,bringing in a clown like Funes-Mori will just make matters worse.

February 08, 2018, 03:31:50 AM
Reply #898

Ridge

I reckon we should get Unsworth to coach, pick the team, tactics, manage the side, develop players etc. Get Allardyce back in the stands, rubbing his hands and giving thumbs up, threatening to take back over if the players underperform.

February 08, 2018, 04:38:51 AM
Reply #899

Alanvideo

As soon as I heard this on the way home from work my first thought was ‘what does he know’
.............maybe Rhino didn't fancy moving to Oxford .He has a bit of form for not moving from the North ,didn't settle at West Ham , signed for Villa but said the commute was too long and never played. Got himself a move back to Everton.