November 15, 2018, 05:34:47 AM

Author Topic: The u23 thread  (Read 92132 times)

October 18, 2017, 06:09:20 PM
Reply #30

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yes totally agree, just seemed a bit strange :)

Keeping up the long everton tradition of being shite in Europe.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 11, 2017, 10:14:34 PM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Hornby scores every week.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 12, 2017, 10:45:05 AM
Reply #32

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Been training with the first team.

Really? Mans young as fuck.

December 13, 2017, 01:15:27 AM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He is such a dreamboat 😍

Unit on the sly isnít he, massive

December 17, 2017, 08:42:20 AM
Reply #34

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Web ranking :
Lookman
Davies
Kenny
DCL
Mase

December 17, 2017, 05:03:32 PM
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Would swap Davies and Lookman, but otherwise I make you spot on.

Poor efforts from Dom and Mase.

Iím a sucker for a gum sole but I can see your point

January 03, 2018, 12:35:15 AM
Reply #36

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He looks like a good Championship DM, with around 5 tackles/interceptions per 90. Doesn't contribute much in attack but 1 dribble and 1 key pass per 90 suggest that he can do a little something. Probably has a chance of being PL quality but I think his path to ever playing for Everton is pretty well blocked with all of the pure DMs we have, Baningime included. It probably makes sense for him to move on, especially at a club where he's already doing well.

I'd be bothered more by Liam Walsh leaving permanently (there were rumours that Bristol City wanted to sign him in December). A good passer who dictates tempo is exactly what we need in the middle. We'd be better off finding a loan destination where he'll actually play. Or giving him the odd game when Rooney is out if we reach safety early enough.

Seems to have quitened down a bit for Walsh. Didnít blow the doors off it at Birmingham but not sure what shape they were in at that time...Redknapp was it?

Hasnít been near the team when obviously a few others have even in the dead rubber, although he may have been on loan or injured? Not sure if he was recalled or injured.

January 11, 2018, 09:41:04 PM
Reply #37

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Charsley gone to Bolton on loan for the rest of season....... Good move for the lad

Nice, think he quite often gets overlooked with the other talents we have but I think heís a decent player. I back him to do well.

January 15, 2018, 09:15:39 PM
Reply #38

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Dowell panned at the weekend

January 17, 2018, 05:55:31 AM
Reply #39

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Is it Anthony Gordon the lad in the year group below who is supposed to be decent?

Could do with knowing if we have any ballers coming through and at what age.

January 25, 2018, 06:12:16 AM
Reply #40

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck it if garbutt is on the team sheet on Weds I will be a bit excited..

Also really like worried and dreading it but yeah, a bit excited.

February 06, 2018, 04:56:14 AM
Reply #41

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Funes mori getting 45 mins. Going off recent history heís close to returning to action then.

February 06, 2018, 05:06:59 AM
Reply #42

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Get him in with mangala.

Be a laugh that.

Police Academy level stuff that

February 06, 2018, 05:59:22 AM
Reply #43

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Haha.

I actually like Mori me. Maybe a bit blind to his faults though.

Out of the centre halves we have, I'd say he's probably one of the better ones.

Haha yeah heís alright. Has some good qualities and does some stuff well. Wonder how his passing and moving through the lines compares to the others.

Would be an absolute caper that though.

February 07, 2018, 12:21:15 AM
Reply #44

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iíd like to see us go three at the back before the end of the season with Williams, Mangala and Mori. Wouldnít miss that for the world.

Big Sam would get hauled in for match fixing.