October 21, 2017, 07:19:26 PM

Author Topic: The u23 thread  (Read 32045 times)

Goaljira, BlueForYou, Everton Mint and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 10, 2017, 09:26:49 PM
Reply #525

SANA_DR0

not sure what the point is of this, but under 23 related.

Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

deCoubertin

September 10, 2017, 09:29:59 PM
Reply #526

Shogun

Administrator
Is there any point in Robles playing in this team?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 11, 2017, 12:02:29 AM
Reply #527

Ravardo

The under 23;s beat spurs today 4-1....2 for naisse and a assist 1 for lookman and 1 for henan and a assist jonjoe kenny...naisse apparently bossed it

September 11, 2017, 01:26:40 AM
Reply #528

GrantyBoy78

I've said it before but kinda tongue-in-cheek - Kenny must look dreadful in training or have some fundamental flaw that means he isn't starting games. Anyone seen much of him and can shed some light?

Some have said Koeman is sticking with Martina as an ego thing: I've brought him to the club, I'm going to stick by him. But surely you wouldn't stick by a shit player when it could ultimately cost your team games/points?

September 11, 2017, 01:44:44 AM
Reply #529

SANA_DR0

I've said it before but kinda tongue-in-cheek - Kenny must look dreadful in training or have some fundamental flaw that means he isn't starting games. Anyone seen much of him and can shed some light?

Some have said Koeman is sticking with Martina as an ego thing: I've brought him to the club, I'm going to stick by him. But surely you wouldn't stick by a shit player when it could ultimately cost your team games/points?

When Koeman left Saints, Martina didnt feature under the new manager all season lol, i think that says enough about him (Martina)

From what i've seen from Kenny, albeit under 23s and the england under 21 world cup winning team,. he is a replica of Coleman.

I dont get it, Holgate, Kenny, and then we buy Martina.. i know it was a freebie,. but still.. must have knocked Kenny back a bit.

Koeman claims to give youth chance, but i think he's just as stubborn as Moyes.

September 11, 2017, 03:01:24 AM
Reply #530

Marky Mark and the funky

When Koeman left Saints, Martina didnt feature under the new manager all season lol, i think that says enough about him (Martina)

From what i've seen from Kenny, albeit under 23s and the england under 21 world cup winning team,. he is a replica of Coleman.

I dont get it, Holgate, Kenny, and then we buy Martina.. i know it was a freebie,. but still.. must have knocked Kenny back a bit.

Koeman claims to give youth chance, but i think he's just as stubborn as Moyes.

100% agreed, I hope the latter line isn't true and it's something we don't get to see making up Koeman's mind about (not) playing him.

September 11, 2017, 03:14:28 AM
Reply #531

Shogun

Administrator

As well as Koeman has done with the youth, he does seem a bit reluctant to give them a chance initially.

If it weren't for injuries then Tom Cleverley would still be around and Tom Davies out on loan.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 11, 2017, 01:39:59 PM
Reply #532

stirlingblue

But surely you wouldn't stick by a shit player when it could ultimately cost your team games/points?

*cough* Williams *cough*

September 11, 2017, 07:48:15 PM
Reply #533

Marky Mark and the funky

All the goals on this page, perhaps one of you knows how to re-link the videos in this article directly into a post?

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2017/9/10/16283388/everton-under-23s-tottenham-4-1-match-recap-highlights-watch-goals

gizzblue has the much better official highlights linked below.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:18:36 PM by Marky Mark and the funky »

September 11, 2017, 08:27:44 PM
Reply #534

SANA_DR0

Niasse doesnt seem like the same raw talent we originally signed.

he looks composed, aware of whats going on around him, i know it was the reserve league, but he's offered more in that highlights package (and the chelsea highlights) to be ahead of Sandro for me.,. which is fucking unbelievable.

September 11, 2017, 08:48:42 PM
Reply #535

hill135

Niasse doesnt seem like the same raw talent we originally signed.

he looks composed, aware of whats going on around him, i know it was the reserve league, but he's offered more in that highlights package (and the chelsea highlights) to be ahead of Sandro for me.,. which is fucking unbelievable.

It's under 23s football!

September 11, 2017, 09:10:45 PM
Reply #536

gizzblue

September 11, 2017, 09:17:12 PM
Reply #537

Marky Mark and the funky

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jllg3kHtULs

Quality from Niasse

That's more like it! So they took 24 hours to slap the official highlights up...

September 11, 2017, 09:20:37 PM
Reply #538

Marky Mark and the funky

It's under 23s football!

So his good control, passing and finishing can't translate? I'd agree his movement might not look so hot against better defenders, I bet you posted that without watching the goals!

September 11, 2017, 09:55:26 PM
Reply #539

SANA_DR0

posted with out the hyperlink

awesome cross by kenny, plus the ball down the line to Henen for the third goal, what does he have to do to get a look in??
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:59:15 PM by SANA_DR0 »