October 30, 2020, 10:12:45 PM

Author Topic: The u23 thread  (Read 199663 times)

March 09, 2019, 03:11:34 PM
Reply #15

sam of the south

Citys blue!
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

May 09, 2019, 03:14:15 AM
Reply #16

sam of the south

Stream cut out before trophy presentation 😂

Bowler was class, Markelo, Adeniran, and Gibson all good as well.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

September 28, 2019, 05:12:23 AM
Reply #17

sam of the south

Evans and Simms on target

Henry David Thoreau

September 28, 2019, 02:23:22 PM
Reply #18

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

October 04, 2019, 01:54:07 AM
Reply #19

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

November 06, 2019, 04:57:12 AM
Reply #20

sam of the south

Guy in work knows someone on the staff at the club. Don't get much but did get this in work;

Brands is struggling to implement the changes he wants to make with regards to the Academy and the coaching staff therein. Unsworth and Waldron are being protected by BK and DBB. Sounds like a real fucking mess.

Still, maybe we'll win another PL2 title...

Grim if true.
Henry David Thoreau

November 06, 2019, 05:02:01 AM
Reply #21

sam of the south

I've no reason to doubt him; sums us up, if true.

Young buck v dinosaurs power struggle
Henry David Thoreau

November 20, 2019, 04:43:54 AM
Reply #22

sam of the south

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Great goal by @anthonygordon59 for England U19s today in their 5-0 win against Macedonia U19s pic.twitter.com/lpJdFW3p5g</p>&mdash; The Toffee Blues (@EvertonNewsFeed) November 16, 2019
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That was a howitzer!
Henry David Thoreau

January 18, 2020, 03:16:44 PM
Reply #23

sam of the south

Playing tonight, bants straight in.

No onyango, Gibson, Gordon.

Anyone know if it's streamed anywhere?

Henry David Thoreau

January 26, 2020, 05:09:44 AM
Reply #24

sam of the south

Branthwaite played in 2-2 draw against leaders Chelsea last night

Brands at the game

Is Hornby on track in Belgium?

I see what you did there. 👌🏼
Henry David Thoreau

January 27, 2020, 12:08:54 AM
Reply #25

sam of the south

Weve got some many once highly rated young players who rot and fester stuck in our under aged teams. Something is clearly not working. Hoping for wholesale changes but fear we are stuck with unsworth for the long term

Yup, Unsworth is the common denominator.
Henry David Thoreau

February 18, 2020, 02:20:24 AM
Reply #26

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau