November 24, 2017, 09:04:49 PM

Author Topic: 1st time in the Gwladys. Twice.  (Read 893 times)

February 01, 2017, 02:48:38 AM
Read 893 times

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Well having two Saturdays off in one month, and two home games on the same dates is quite unique for me so went to book some tickets via stub hub as Goodison seems more popular than ever these days and got two at face value for Bournemouth and Sunderland.

Bournemouth is Upper Gwladys 4 Row P, Sunderland is Lower Gwladys 5 Row Z.

Have no idea what the views will be like from lower Gwladys, but I know the atmosphere will probably be a lot louder than anything I've experienced sitting in the Main Stand.

Am excited seeing the boys for the first time twice in a month anyways.  :woohoo:

Decent seats?
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

deCoubertin

February 01, 2017, 03:02:35 AM
Reply #1

Simon Paul

Administrator
Well having two Saturdays off in one month, and two home games on the same dates is quite unique for me so went to book some tickets via stub hub as Goodison seems more popular than ever these days and got two at face value for Bournemouth and Sunderland.

Have no idea what the views will be like from lower Gwladys, but I know the atmosphere will probably be a lot louder than anything I've experienced sitting in the Main Stand.

Am excited seeing the boys for the first time twice in a month anyways.  :woohoo:

Decent seats?

not bad to be honest

Row Z isn't as far back as it sounds - probably just below the front of the Upper Street End?

February 01, 2017, 03:14:47 AM
Reply #2

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Upper gwladys can be a great view and as si said row z on the lower isn't far back at all so should be a good view too

Hope you have two great days

Simply simply lovely

February 01, 2017, 04:32:27 AM
Reply #3

bacon sarnie

Decent seats?

Have fun mate and have a pie & a pint on me.

February 01, 2017, 05:46:48 AM
Reply #4

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Been a while since I got to a game, shamefully so in fact, so looking forward to these games.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

February 01, 2017, 05:49:58 AM
Reply #5

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber

Decent seats?

Row Z will be perfectly fine. I'm row F in the lower and I don't mind the view from there

February 01, 2017, 10:59:50 PM
Reply #6

bacon sarnie

Row Z will be perfectly fine. I'm row F in the lower and I don't mind the view from there

Finally, both prediction league maestros in the same arena. Should meet up for a natter at halftime.

(...ask Bally for a go on his megaphone but don't mention Sons of Anarchy!)

February 04, 2017, 06:56:40 AM
Reply #7

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Finally, both prediction league maestros in the same arena. Should meet up for a natter at halftime.

(...ask Bally for a go on his megaphone but don't mention Sons of Anarchy!)

Not a bad idea at all bacon, if you're going to the Sunderland game @DanDan ?
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

February 04, 2017, 11:09:16 PM
Reply #8

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Well that was a shocking first game! 😜😜😜
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

February 05, 2017, 04:49:34 AM
Reply #9

bacon sarnie

Not a bad idea at all bacon, if you're going to the Sunderland game @DanDan ?

You fellers manage to meet up?

Shite game that like  :whistle:

February 05, 2017, 05:48:49 AM
Reply #10

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
I was there today but @bacon sarnie  he mentioned the Sunderland game

February 05, 2017, 06:32:18 PM
Reply #11

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
I was there today but @bacon sarnie  he mentioned the Sunderland game

I was in upper gwladys for Bournemouth, will be lower gwladys for Sunderland so will send u a pm with mobile number and we can arrange a meet up.

I fullly expect Everton to show up next time and provide me with a 12 goal thriller instead of this 9 goal shite.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

February 05, 2017, 06:35:39 PM
Reply #12

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
I should add, great bunch of people around me at the game, the seat I took off stubhub at face value turned out to belong to the brother of the woman I sat next to. Enjoyed the banter around me, made a difference to the loaning I constantly hear in the main stand, though I guess the way the game went helped with that.

Definitely more passion there though, which was nice.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

February 05, 2017, 09:03:18 PM
Reply #13

Simon Paul

Administrator
I was in upper gwladys for Bournemouth, will be lower gwladys for Sunderland so will send u a pm with mobile number and we can arrange a meet up.

I fullly expect Everton to show up next time and provide me with a 12 goal thriller instead of this 9 goal shite.

Ahhh prediction fwends!