November 18, 2017, 06:25:55 PM

Author Topic: Blarg summed it up for me  (Read 9285 times)

November 28, 2010, 05:32:09 AM
Read 9285 times

.Rimbo.

Blarg summed it all up well for me on another forum.

"David Moyes is making me fall out of love with Everton."

I know we're loitering by the trap door but I genuinely couldn't give a shit at the moment, he's drove me away.

deCoubertin

November 28, 2010, 05:34:33 AM
Reply #1

Jamokachi

wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a

I'll elaborate on this: Is there any need to start another thread on Moyes, to have yet another moan? We know you're pissed off with Moyes, we've known for months. It's tedious in the extreme to come on here and thread after thread be a recurring theme.

Oh, and the reason you're pissed with Moyes is because he's not matching the expectations you've got that he has instilled. Why is he not matching these expectations? Because we're standing still as a club, financially.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 05:40:29 AM by Jamokachi »

November 28, 2010, 05:43:28 AM
Reply #2

Bluenose 91

wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'll elaborate on this: Is there any need to start another thread on Moyes, to have yet another moan? We know you're pissed off with Moyes, we've known for months. It's tedious in the extreme to come on here and thread after thread be a recurring theme.

Oh, and the reason you're pissed with Moyes is because he's not matching the expectations you've got that he has instilled. Why is he not matching these expectations? Because we're standing still as a club, financially.

Word.

November 28, 2010, 05:47:57 AM
Reply #3

.Rimbo.

You're right, he's not reaching my lofty expectations.

So are we the 16th best squad in the Premier League?

November 28, 2010, 05:48:02 AM
Reply #4

Connavar

Jamo mate that's what it all boiled down to, but people can be very narrow sighted sometimes (not directed at you personally rimbo matey). The fact that Beckford was our major signing of the summer, and players resigning contracts where used as plus points and headlines should really have started ringing alarm bells. I read an article the other day on another forum which said that we should be embarrased by our renewed shirt sponsorship with Chang when you take into account other clubs deals, I can't argue with that. The way were run is better than what it was, but were still miles away from other clubs. The inability to sufficiently build the squad over the past two seasons is only one mans fault.

That team is Moyes' though. He bought each and everyone of them, and the style of play is the style that he has trained the players.

November 28, 2010, 05:53:47 AM
Reply #5

NoMoreJackieChan

Since when has using the right tactics cost fucking money balloon head?

Herro Shitty Wok Take Order Peas

November 28, 2010, 05:55:15 AM
Reply #6

Jamokachi

You're right, he's not reaching my lofty expectations.

So are we the 16th best squad in the Premier League?

We seem to have one of the worst strikeforces. We all knew in the summer we needed a proven, top quality striker. We got two teenagers and a league fucking 1 player on a free. Add goals to our games this season and we wouldn't be in this position.

November 28, 2010, 05:56:18 AM
Reply #7

ilikebrunettes

I cant stand to even look at him anymore. In fact i genuinely do hate him now.

he is ruining my love for this club. I just laughed today when the 3rd and 4th went in, thats Moyes fucking fault
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

November 28, 2010, 06:00:10 AM
Reply #8

Gash

Global Moderator
What's the shock in Blarg coming out with that. He falls in an out of love at the drop of the hat. Just look at all the women he's fallen out of love with.  :whistle:

November 28, 2010, 06:06:31 AM
Reply #9

ally2

I've put the boot in on Moyes in the past but not on this occasion.  I begrudgingly accept that our football has improved over the years.  He often plays 2 strikers now (albeit later on in the game) despite knowing Cahill threat will be less.  Plus no money.  I feel the blame is more to do with the players and board.

November 28, 2010, 06:06:57 AM
Reply #10

Jamokachi

Since when has using the right tactics cost fucking money balloon head?

Care to explain where I made that comment?

I'm not defending Moyes on how the team played. I'm providing perspective. Moyes has given us fans these expectations of challenging for a CL place. He's done that against all odds and without financial backing. Now, with players not performing we're being found out. We've stood still for a couple of seasons and we're paying for it. Yes Moyes needs to pull his finger out and get the team playing better, and the players need to take responsibility too.

Things won't change though, because as long as we've got this board we're never going to progress to where the fans think we should be.

Now unless you have a valid point, kindly fuck off you melt.

November 28, 2010, 06:13:00 AM
Reply #11

NoMoreJackieChan

Care to explain where I made that comment?

I'm not defending Moyes on how the team played. I'm providing perspective. Moyes has given us fans these expectations of challenging for a CL place. He's done that against all odds and without financial backing. Now, with players not performing we're being found out. We've stood still for a couple of seasons and we're paying for it. Yes Moyes needs to pull his finger out and get the team playing better, and the players need to take responsibility too.

Things won't change though, because as long as we've got this board we're never going to progress to where the fans think we should be.

Now unless you have a valid point, kindly fuck off you melt.

Haha you bit

I'm not reading the above you just wasted your life that you'll never get back

Who is the melt now you bum boy

:woohoo:
Herro Shitty Wok Take Order Peas

November 28, 2010, 06:20:35 AM
Reply #12

Jamokachi

Too right I fucking bit, have you not seen any of my last four and a half thousand posts? They're mostly filled with abuse and hatred. And it's not time wasted, I'm using a forum, if I had anything better to be doing, I'd be doing it, idiot.

November 28, 2010, 06:27:34 AM
Reply #13

Gash

Global Moderator
I'm sensing a bit of Stav lovers on this thread.

November 28, 2010, 06:29:08 AM
Reply #14

Jamokachi

I'm sensing quim.