August 22, 2019, 10:44:58 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Wigan  (Read 39176 times)

December 11, 2010, 08:17:48 PM
Read 39176 times

Gash

Global Moderator
Unbelievable.

December 11, 2010, 08:19:06 PM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
Duffy in squad, but no Heitinga.

December 12, 2010, 02:27:56 AM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
Matchday threads are starting to bore me know. You can almost predict all the neg heads that will contribute each week. Credit to Silas, Cantoffee, Derek etc for having constructive points to put in, without the resident "FUCK OFF (insert name)" comments.

December 12, 2010, 02:39:34 AM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator
It's your turn next week Gasher  ;)

:snigger:

Monday night, on sky, at least I'll see the game. I haven't seen todays yet, I was at work.

By all accounts we had plenty of chances, 8 shots on and 8 shots off, to their 1 off and 4 on. I think we had 9 corners to their 4 as well. Sounds like we probably deserved something from it and again we hit the woodwork and by all accounts their keeper had a blinder.

Thems the breaks, it's just strange that even with the chances were creating we aren't getting any in.

December 12, 2010, 02:43:18 AM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
Yeah, everything's fine. The 'neg heads' are idiots. Lets skip down lollipop lane and dance with the pixies.

I'm not saying everything's fine, but your right, some are idiots. They never post when we have a decent result, and never shut up when we have a shit result. You can almost predict whats coming before it does.