November 18, 2017, 07:20:11 AM

Author Topic: Boro away - 11 February  (Read 594 times)

February 05, 2017, 03:21:35 AM
Read 594 times

EFC91

Due to the away ticket system, my brothers and I qualify for three tickets to the Boro away game next weekend.

Unfortunately none of us can make it, so I am looking to offload these 3 adult tickets (at face value).

If anyone is interested in any tickets please PM me. Cheers.

February 05, 2017, 10:52:08 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
This is the same as your post for the Crystal Palace game last week, you and your brothers had three tickets, some people might think that you just buy them with no intention of going to boost your away credits, surely not ?

February 07, 2017, 01:14:51 AM
Reply #2

psychoCol

Am after 3/4 tickets for Middlesbrough on Saturday if anyone can help. Lads Birthday. All ST holders but don't get to many away games due to kids footy. Anyone who can help PM please

February 07, 2017, 03:29:47 AM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Am after 3/4 tickets for Middlesbrough on Saturday if anyone can help. Lads Birthday. All ST holders but don't get to many away games due to kids footy. Anyone who can help PM please

You/your brother selling your tickets in the post below !

February 07, 2017, 04:03:52 AM
Reply #4

eamo40

After 1 or 2 away tickets for borough, any spare pm me. COYB!

February 07, 2017, 04:15:56 AM
Reply #5

EFC91

Ignoring the fact that Stoke was our last away game (which I attended), and that I was just at the Bournemouth match at the weekend, I could have just kept hold of the tickets even if I couldn't go to a match. However, I would rather someone goes than the tickets go to waste.

It's unfortunate that I haven't been able to go to two away matches out of the last three because of a change of circumstances. It's not the norm (no matter what the cynic in you may think).

But thanks for passing comment nonetheless. Anyway, the tickets have now gone.

February 12, 2017, 05:49:56 PM
Reply #6

charlatan

@EFC91 nice one for the ticket mate, good view.  Pity the game was shite ;)