November 20, 2017, 06:35:51 AM

Author Topic: Man City vs Everton  (Read 34928 times)

December 20, 2010, 11:13:44 PM
Reply #60

nomorechang

RIP
It will be off. The forecast is minus 10 and freezing fog. No chance the authorities will allow it

lolol How do you do it ?  :thumbsup:
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 20, 2010, 11:27:17 PM
Reply #61

ilikebrunettes

its not on yet is it? Apparently there is a lot of Fog in Manchester now
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

December 20, 2010, 11:37:09 PM
Reply #62

nomorechang

RIP

Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 20, 2010, 11:39:58 PM
Reply #63

ilikebrunettes

not really, i said if the metoffice forecast was correct.. it wouldnt be on.

Tevez had withdrawn his transfer request just before kick off... nice
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

December 20, 2010, 11:58:28 PM
Reply #64

Gash

Global Moderator

Surely there's a cut off point to when the game can be called off?

City see no reason why the game won't go ahead.

December 21, 2010, 12:04:17 AM
Reply #65

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Everything I am hearing on radio say it is on.  Michael Ball webchat was decent btw.  Such a great bloke and still and Evertonian despite being shunted out the club.

December 21, 2010, 12:04:31 AM
Reply #66

Ridge

I only saw the transport to the game as a problem, they would shirley have advised it was off by now if that was going to be a large problem.

December 21, 2010, 12:06:24 AM
Reply #67

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Looks ok on ssn. That gimp Andy Burton is on live now.

December 21, 2010, 12:13:57 AM
Reply #68

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I only saw the transport to the game as a problem, they would shirley have advised it was off by now if that was going to be a large problem.

Yes they would, and don't call me Shirley ;)

December 21, 2010, 12:14:37 AM
Reply #69

Ridge

On the topic of the game, with Tevez kicking up a fuss and the weather, you'd be forgiven for thinking City may not fancy it.

I'm going for a 2-2

December 21, 2010, 12:16:18 AM
Reply #70

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
On the topic of the game, with Tevez kicking up a fuss and the weather, you'd be forgiven for thinking City may not fancy it.

I'm going for a 2-2

That is what Michael Ball went for.  I think we can win it.  Less prima donna's than City and conditions should be in our favour.

December 21, 2010, 12:22:13 AM
Reply #71

DannyR

I was going to go, but a i have manflu and b im not getting the train to manchester from mine, sold my ticket to me dad for a tenner profit :thumbsup:
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

December 21, 2010, 12:27:48 AM
Reply #72

Ridge

That is what Michael Ball went for.  I think we can win it.  Less prima donna's than City and conditions should be in our favour.
If they had actually resolved the Tevez thing, I'd be more worried. If we don't win, it will be our longest run of games under Moyes, without a win.

Head-to-head
• Everton are looking for a fourth consecutive league win at the City of Manchester Stadium.
• The Toffees have beaten City in five of the last six meetings between the sides.
• City have failed to score on the last three occasions they have hosted Everton.

December 21, 2010, 12:31:57 AM
Reply #73

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be suprised if some of their big timers fancied this. then again, i'd be suprised if we scored a goal. who knows what will happen.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 21, 2010, 12:51:10 AM
Reply #74

Alex6691

I live in Manchester and there isn't much fog round here..