April 23, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

Author Topic: Nigel Reo-Coker  (Read 328 times)

March 22, 2018, 11:48:59 PM
Read 328 times

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Back in British football. Can't believe he's still only 33

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43504176?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

March 23, 2018, 12:16:53 AM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

Remember him having a great game against The Shite in the cup final. Was meant to go on to big things from there

March 23, 2018, 12:41:09 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It's crazy how some players seem to be around forever and others seem to fly through their careers. Like Fellaini, it doesn't seem that long ago he came to us as a 19 year old or whatever it was. Now he's pushing 30.

ANd then others like Gerrard seem to be around for absolutely ever.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

March 23, 2018, 02:28:38 PM
Reply #3

Cozzie

Remember Paul Furlong?

Pretty sure a few years back he was playing for Plymouth or something like that in league 2 and he was like 43.

I remember him scoring against us for QPR in the 90's

I remember being gutted about missing out on getting reo coker but he never fulfilled his potential.

March 24, 2018, 02:20:48 AM
Reply #4

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Remember Paul Furlong?

Pretty sure a few years back he was playing for Plymouth or something like that in league 2 and he was like 43.

I remember him scoring against us for QPR in the 90's

I remember being gutted about missing out on getting reo coker but he never fulfilled his potential.

I remember Furlong scoring a ridiculously offside goal against us at Goodison for Chelsea in a 3-3 draw. Chelsea wore their grey and orange kit
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: