January 18, 2018, 03:56:37 AM

Author Topic: Football Podcasts  (Read 1619 times)

March 28, 2017, 07:22:36 PM
Reply #15

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I've been listening to the Football Weekly since starting this thread, and the last few weeks also catching the one with Max Rushden and Barry Glendenning that is an abbreviated version of their TalkSport show.

Thanks for the heads up, people.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

March 28, 2017, 07:23:59 PM
Reply #16

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I've been listening to the Football Weekly since starting this thread, and the last few weeks also catching the one with Max Rushden and Barry Glendenning that is an abbreviated version of their TalkSport show.

Thanks for the heads up, people.

You give the ramble a go yet?

March 28, 2017, 07:49:41 PM
Reply #17

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
You give the ramble a go yet?

Lasted 10 minutes into the first one before the people annoyed me too much.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

March 29, 2017, 05:52:41 AM
Reply #18

Jamokachi

Lasted 10 minutes into the first one before the people annoyed me too much.

Give it longer mate, it's worth it.

December 06, 2017, 10:26:59 PM
Reply #19

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Bump.

Give me some footy podcast action lads.

Growing tired of the ramble now. Can not stand Pete Donaldson

December 06, 2017, 10:56:06 PM
Reply #20

Bluedylan

Bump.

Give me some footy podcast action lads.

Growing tired of the ramble now. Can not stand Pete Donaldson

https://audioboom.com/channel/the-totally-football-show-with-james-richardson
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 06, 2017, 11:05:42 PM
Reply #21

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 07, 2017, 04:57:36 AM
Reply #22

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

December 07, 2017, 05:43:02 AM
Reply #23

Jamokachi

Controversial shout... I think the Guardian podcast is better now that Richardson has left.

@TheRam have you listened to Quickly Kevin?

December 30, 2017, 02:05:59 PM
Reply #24

therealdunc

The talksport hawksbee & jacobs daily podcast is good, although not always a lot about football

The other good football ones are the sky sports debate (which is the audio from the tv show)
And
The non league football show (picks up interesting stories rather than being a boring highlights round up show)

My favourite podcast is the talksport 2 European football show, literally goes through all the happenings and main stories from the top 12 leagues in Europe

The talksport Danny Kelly’s trans Euro express podcast is not as good IMO as Kelly’s voice is annoying
Blue

December 30, 2017, 04:10:02 PM
Reply #25

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The talksport hawksbee & jacobs daily podcast is good, although not always a lot about football

The other good football ones are the sky sports debate (which is the audio from the tv show)
And
The non league football show (picks up interesting stories rather than being a boring highlights round up show)

My favourite podcast is the talksport 2 European football show, literally goes through all the happenings and main stories from the top 12 leagues in Europe

The talksport Danny Kelly’s trans Euro express podcast is not as good IMO as Kelly’s voice is annoying

I enjoy that Danny Kelly show on a Sunday but you're right, he's so annoying. He just mumbles his way through the show

December 31, 2017, 09:03:18 PM
Reply #26

ally2

There is the euro leagues football show from BBC five live. I've not listened to it yet but Rafa honigstein and James Horncastle are on it. Presented by Mina Rzouki (always had a thing for her).

January 16, 2018, 08:43:59 PM
Reply #27

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Does James Richardson ever let anyone finish a sentence?