May 25, 2017, 12:42:09 AM

Author Topic: Realistic Wish List  (Read 15652 times)

February 17, 2017, 03:02:13 AM
Read 15652 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I would love us to make this kind of statement in the next transfer window. He is the type of player we really need in my opinion. He isn't everyone's cup of tea but the amount of goals Lukaku would score from his assists would be mind blowing.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38995112
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Aruna Kone, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 17, 2017, 03:04:26 AM
Reply #1

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
He's absolutely the player I wouldn't want us to sign.  The money he'd be on and the lack of effort he puts in off the ball would have him slaughtered by halftime in his first friendly.
I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!

February 17, 2017, 03:05:16 AM
Reply #2

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine when he pulls out of a tackle.... Fewm everywhere
Heisenberg thoughts on Lukaku :
If he was English his value would be 10-15.

February 17, 2017, 03:06:21 AM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He's absolutely the player I wouldn't want us to sign.  The money he'd be on and the lack of effort he puts in off the ball would have him slaughtered by halftime in his first friendly.

And I think our problem is that our fans only want players who have ridiculous work rates. We sacrifice being good on the ball for hardwork. We need one or two who are just amazing with the ball at their feet.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Aruna Kone, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 17, 2017, 03:07:00 AM
Reply #4

irishtoffee

I would love us to make this kind of statement in the next transfer window. He is the type of player we really need in my opinion. He isn't everyone's cup of tea but the amount of goals Lukaku would score from his assists would be mind blowing.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38995112
I thought the title was realistic targets. He wouldn't come near us

February 17, 2017, 03:07:59 AM
Reply #5

Cozzie

No doubting the quality, but his attitude and pansyness is pathetic, one of the most light weight players in the league, his defending for Ashley Williams header was hilarious, just completely didn't even try to jump with him.

Great player skill wise, but zero back bone.

He is a complete fucking flump.

February 17, 2017, 03:08:29 AM
Reply #6

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
And I think our problem is that our fans only want players who have ridiculous work rates. We sacrifice being good on the ball for hardwork. We need one or two who are just amazing with the ball at their feet.

For the money he'd demand I'd want someone who works and has magic feet.
I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!

February 17, 2017, 03:08:52 AM
Reply #7

Cozzie

Good thread idea though Confucius, I miss the transfer threads.

February 17, 2017, 03:09:52 AM
Reply #8

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Good thread idea though Confucius, I miss the transfer threads.

Thank you or this is a brilliant bit of sarcasm

February 17, 2017, 03:10:43 AM
Reply #9

Cozzie

Thank you or this is a brilliant bit of sarcasm

Haha, no, genuine, it's too long to wait till the summer window, I love a good who should we sign or like to sign threads.

February 17, 2017, 03:11:37 AM
Reply #10

Mayor Farnum

Pass the dictionary I need to look up realistic.

February 17, 2017, 03:13:34 AM
Reply #11

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

True but I'd rather have someone who could be both.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 17, 2017, 03:14:15 AM
Reply #12

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
True but I'd rather have someone who could be both.

Wouldn't we all, but they very rarely will come to the likes of us. ozil might not want to either but I still feel we could get him.

February 17, 2017, 03:20:12 AM
Reply #13

Robioto

I really don't think Ozil is realistic. One player who I think is realistic and have wanted to play for Everton for several years is Gylfi Sigurdsson, the bloke is class.

February 17, 2017, 03:27:25 AM
Reply #14

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I really don't think Ozil is realistic. One player who I think is realistic and have wanted to play for Everton for several years is Gylfi Sigurdsson, the bloke is class.

He is a decent player but not top 4 quality. Would be great as a squad player but he isn't better than Barkley.