November 18, 2017, 02:44:16 PM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Sunderland aka Everton rejects  (Read 15031 times)

February 21, 2017, 08:03:09 PM
Reply #15

Lxxx

This has a slow frustrating start written all over it. Shit team comes to get a point, we don't quite know how to up the tempo, they have a few good chances, fans get restless, 0-0 at half-time and a rocket from Ron means we run out 2-0 winners.

February 21, 2017, 08:06:30 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes will be aiming to get out alive.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 21, 2017, 08:16:48 PM
Reply #17

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Will probably be more dangerous then we think this game

Lots of players with a point to prove against us plus prolific striker

I expect us to win but only convincingly if we get an early one in the bag
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 21, 2017, 08:18:05 PM
Reply #18

Tony Clifton

Moyes will be aiming to get out alive.

Bringing his best butter knife to a gun fight.

February 21, 2017, 08:28:43 PM
Reply #19

Evertonian in NC

I mean if we were up 5-0 and FUCKING PIENAAR scored, you don't think he'd get an ovation?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 21, 2017, 08:33:09 PM
Reply #20

Alanvideo

I mean if we were up 5-0 and FUCKING PIENAAR scored, you don't think he'd get an ovation?
...............he would get polite applause is what I said . Anyway by the time we're 5-0 up him and Gibson will have hobbled off.  :clap:
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 21, 2017, 08:33:36 PM
Reply #21

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

I'd be pissed. I want the clean sheet as well as the big scoreline. Pienaar's the past. Loved him playing for us, but we've moved on now.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 21, 2017, 08:34:55 PM
Reply #22

Cozzie

I'd like it more if Pienaar scored an own goal.

Then it would officially be his last goal for "us"

February 21, 2017, 08:37:24 PM
Reply #23

Ross

He would yeah without a doubt mate.

Probably more chance of Pickford scoring though!
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 21, 2017, 08:43:42 PM
Reply #24

BlueBeagle

He'd get a polite clap at very best as did Naismith.

Far from Goodison erupting.

February 21, 2017, 08:47:34 PM
Reply #25

Evertonian in NC

Pienaar's all I would do it for.  I was proud of the polite applause for Naisy, showed respect, but think it would have been louder had we been 5-0 to the good, though.  And...Naisy not quite the Pienaar-level cult hero.

Anyway, I hope we stroll past them regardless.  Random thoughts aside.  Poor Everton B.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 21, 2017, 08:49:19 PM
Reply #26

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
not into being polite, would like to shake off the nice everton thing we sometimes have going on. Was made up when we didnt kick the ball out V Palace.
I have to return some videotapes.

February 21, 2017, 09:00:32 PM
Reply #27

Macca77

February 21, 2017, 09:12:58 PM
Reply #28

BlueBeagle

Pienaar's all I would do it for.

Why is he more deserving than others?

He was a good player that fucked off, couldn't cut it elsewhere and ended up coming back and doing ok before getting crocked for literally years.

People on here make out like he's some sort of legend.

February 21, 2017, 09:14:45 PM
Reply #29

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck clapping anyone that scores against us.

I felt like walking out the ground when we clapped Naismith scoring against us.

He'll get a nice ovation before the game anyway.