November 20, 2017, 05:21:15 PM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Sunderland aka Everton rejects  (Read 15148 times)

February 21, 2017, 09:20:13 PM
Reply #30

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Hope we show a bit of class and don't give any extreme abuse to Moyes.

February 21, 2017, 10:14:39 PM
Reply #31

bacon sarnie

Looking forward to this. 5-1. Obligatory goal from Defoe. Polite applause from returning ex-manager and players. First up on MOTD. United lose.

Fucked it haven't I........

February 21, 2017, 10:23:27 PM
Reply #32

Macca77

Hope we show a bit of class and don't give any extreme abuse to Moyes.

The same Moyes who tried to fuck us over (Baines on the cheap) the same Moyes who accused us of holding players back (Baines), the same Moyes who had a go at the Everton fans after we beat United at Old Trafford, the same Moyes who said "we just want to get out alive" whilst refering to his away record against a so called top 4 side.

Fuck him, he deserves everything he gets.

February 21, 2017, 10:47:13 PM
Reply #33

Toddacelli

And the same Moyes who bought Fellani for £28M     lolol

Even by today's ridiculous standards that's some steep wedge for Fellaini!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 21, 2017, 11:41:43 PM
Reply #34

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Re:booing

Don't boo your own players/manager

With regards to opposition players/managers as long as it's not for reasons relating to their race, religion or sexuality then boo away!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 21, 2017, 11:47:56 PM
Reply #35

wilbur

Man United gave Fellaini a contract extension last month so they can't be feeling too much like they were ripped off.

I suspect Besic is quite some way from even a place on the bench - I doubt if he will be seen in the first team at all this season.
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

February 21, 2017, 11:49:26 PM
Reply #36

Macca77

With regards to opposition players/managers as long as it's not for reasons relating to their race, religion or sexuality then boo away!

Boooooooooo

February 22, 2017, 12:34:39 AM
Reply #37

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fellaini is a great player who has the unfortunate luck to be a meme for shite player.

Causes problems, scores goals, wins games.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 22, 2017, 12:46:46 AM
Reply #38

MmmBlueRamirez

Pienaar's all I would do it for.  I was proud of the polite applause for Naisy, showed respect, but think it would have been louder had we been 5-0 to the good, though.  And...Naisy not quite the Pienaar-level cult hero.

Anyway, I hope we stroll past them regardless.  Random thoughts aside.  Poor Everton B.

Pienaar is most definitely not an Everton cult hero.

Sorry.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

February 22, 2017, 12:51:46 AM
Reply #39

Major Clanger

Do we need to put everybody in a neatly labelled box?

The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

February 22, 2017, 01:01:04 AM
Reply #40

Gash

Global Moderator
Can't wait. It'll be like the good old days, Moyes going defensive against a better team at Goodison. ;)

February 22, 2017, 01:04:22 AM
Reply #41

Simon Paul

Administrator
megaphone man will be there

we've never lost when Megaphone Man has been to the match (with his megaphone, that is)

February 22, 2017, 01:47:39 AM
Reply #42

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

What about if they're scientologists?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 22, 2017, 02:51:06 AM
Reply #43

Toddacelli

Fellaini is a great player who has the unfortunate luck to be a meme for shite player.

Causes problems, scores goals, wins games.

Dunno about 'great' player @brap2 - he's very, very useful and I really liked him when he was here (despite not being consistent - and I'm certainly not calling him shite) but surely you must still agree we got got damn good money for him when he went?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 22, 2017, 02:59:48 AM
Reply #44

MmmBlueRamirez

megaphone man will be there

we've never lost when Megaphone Man has been to the match (with his megaphone, that is)

Megafon man. Maybe we can get Usmanov to sponsor him?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama