November 18, 2017, 01:42:54 AM

Author Topic: Spurs v Everton  (Read 17307 times)

March 02, 2017, 03:01:35 AM
Reply #45

Toddacelli

Aye my bad. There was a long, long period where we couldn't get a point from Spurs home or away (Amo semi discluded), guess I need to move on

Do you know the only goal I can remember clearly from that game was Klinnsman's. Hated him that day.

Possibly the most one-sided FA Cup Semi Final I've seen, 4-0 would have been perfect - that cheating bastard getting the 1 just made my blood boil. Ruined something beautiful and perfect.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 02, 2017, 03:02:16 AM
Reply #46

Alanvideo

Those 3 wins were the first 3 games in that sequence though, so no wins in 7.

Plus they were the only 3 wins in the last 30 years!
.............yes but ok ,I'm going to put a positive spin on that by saying we won there 3 years in succession  lolol
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 03:03:29 AM by Alanvideo »
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 02, 2017, 03:20:25 AM
Reply #47

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Do you know the only goal I can remember clearly from that game was Klinnsman's. Hated him that day.

Possibly the most one-sided FA Cup Semi Final I've seen, 4-0 would have been perfect - that cheating bastard getting the 1 just made my blood boil. Ruined something beautiful and perfect.

The only goal we conceded in the cup that season too.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 02, 2017, 03:23:18 AM
Reply #48

sam of the south

The only goal we conceded in the cup that season too.

Dogs Of War were stingy mutts 🐶
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 02, 2017, 03:33:40 AM
Reply #49

Paddockoldie

The game plan needs to be how we can score without Rom because they will be all over him. Fancy us to win of we can manage that conundrun.

March 02, 2017, 03:36:08 AM
Reply #50

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
BArkley vs Alli. If he wants to play for England, this is the game to show your quality.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 02, 2017, 03:37:29 AM
Reply #51

Toddacelli

BArkley vs Alli. If he wants to play for England, this is the game to show your quality.

Really good point that. Hope someone's whispered in his ear that he won't get a better chance than games against spurs to outshine Alli

March 02, 2017, 03:42:26 AM
Reply #52

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The more you watch them tho the more you realise they are nothing alike and could easily play alongside each other so it needn't be a vs

Simply simply lovely

March 02, 2017, 03:43:11 AM
Reply #53

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
The more you watch them tho the more you realise they are nothing alike and could easily play alongside each other so it needn't be a vs

It needs to be a vs. Barkley needs a fire up his bum for this one if we going to win.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 02, 2017, 03:51:23 AM
Reply #54

Toddacelli

Might not be alike but I can see them vying for the same position in certain formations. Just doing their jobs in different ways.

March 02, 2017, 04:00:14 AM
Reply #55

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Might not be alike but I can see them vying for the same position in certain formations. Just doing their jobs in different ways.
Agree with that but they could very easily play alongside each other
It would be typical England tho to pit em off against each other

Simply simply lovely

March 02, 2017, 04:05:17 AM
Reply #56

Bluedylan

Agree with this. Alli is more of a second striker at the moment, breaking beyond Kane a lot of the time and arriving late in the box. Ross has gradually morphed into a deeper lying playmaker who fires long shots off and looks to dictate play. Definitely room for both in the right system.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 02, 2017, 04:10:29 AM
Reply #57

Shogun

Administrator
Agree with this. Alli is more of a second striker at the moment, breaking beyond Kane a lot of the time and arriving late in the box. Ross has gradually morphed into a deeper lying playmaker who fires long shots off and looks to dictate play. Definitely room for both in the right system.

In Southgate We Trust
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 02, 2017, 04:12:01 AM
Reply #58

Bluedylan

In Southgate We Trust

He looks dapper and studious sitting in the stands of all the matches he goes to in a nice three piece. I've got every confidence.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 02, 2017, 04:13:41 AM
Reply #59

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Aye my bad. There was a long, long period where we couldn't get a point from Spurs home or away (Amo semi discluded), guess I need to move on
We had a run of 3-3s down there.  I remember Unsworth making his debut on the left wing.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.