October 19, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

Author Topic: Spurs v Everton  (Read 29168 times)

March 03, 2017, 06:45:54 AM
Reply #75

Dr. Sponge

I think this game will be decided by which midfield plays best. I have a lot of confidence in our midfield lately. The fearlessness of Davies, Gana's relentless energy, Barkley's newfound purpose and Schneiderlin is a class act.

Not sure Davies will start if we go to 3 at the back. Probably Holgate and Mirallas in for Davies and Lookman. 343 with Barkley dropping deeper at times. But it's a squad game and the subs will have a big impact if the game is tight.

2-1 Barkley, Lukaku

March 03, 2017, 02:45:38 PM
Reply #76

Macca77

Schneiderlin will run the show from midfield, Gana will clean everything open, Lukaku will punish them

March 03, 2017, 03:53:02 PM
Reply #77

Lxxx

I'm not sure 3 at the back would work against them, with their full backs playing as wingers, especially at home. Baines and Coleman will be forced backwards so we could end up with a back 5 for long periods with no outlets on the flanks.
I'd stick to the formation we've looked comfortable with the past few weeks but with Mirallas in for Lookman, it looks well balanced and Barkley seems to thrive better in it. 

March 03, 2017, 04:17:45 PM
Reply #78

Macca77

Why change it, go full strength and get at them.

March 03, 2017, 04:21:35 PM
Reply #79

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Spurs have never won 9 home games on the bounce.  So that's that then.
My momma says I'm special.

March 03, 2017, 06:31:31 PM
Reply #80

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Hoping they're thinking the same thing lol
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 03, 2017, 06:33:52 PM
Reply #81

Shogun

Administrator

That's a relief
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 03, 2017, 08:10:28 PM
Reply #82

Toddacelli

You had to say it didn't you!!!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 03, 2017, 08:14:13 PM
Reply #83

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
You had to say it didn't you!!!

No, I meant it as in we're always the team to end streaks against, so they'll definitely get the 9th win.
My momma says I'm special.

March 03, 2017, 10:50:30 PM
Reply #84

Bluedylan

Poch's presser:

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 03, 2017, 11:41:57 PM
Reply #85

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It's good to have such an important game at this stage of the season.

We've got something to play for.

People going on like our season ended in December.

You hit a consistent run of form and the league starts to look a lot better.

March 03, 2017, 11:48:59 PM
Reply #86

Toddacelli

It's good to have such an important game at this stage of the season.

We've got something to play for.

People going on like our season ended in December.

You hit a consistent run of form and the league starts to look a lot better.

True, we've had seasons over by Jan/Feb in the last 10 years

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 04, 2017, 01:02:03 AM
Reply #87

Elgoodo1978

Do you know the only goal I can remember clearly from that game was Klinnsman's. Hated him that day.

Possibly the most one-sided FA Cup Semi Final I've seen, 4-0 would have been perfect - that cheating bastard getting the 1 just made my blood boil. Ruined something beautiful and perfect.

Yeah it was probably my finest experience as a young toffee, all the family were in a hotel room waiting to go away some place, could't belive what I was watching.  Absolutely bonkers game!  Memory thats sticks out for me was a sublime Southall save, I think it was at 2-1 as well and  Amo scoring straight after with his tongue out. 

March 04, 2017, 02:56:56 AM
Reply #88

eyesalwaysblue

spurs 8/13 to win with skybet 3/1 the draw they insult us.....had 20 the draw and 10 the win at 17/4
and im destitute so hoping for the win or draw so i can put it back in our pegs purse before she notices
COYB...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 04, 2017, 04:50:08 AM
Reply #89

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not sure 3 at the back would work against them, with their full backs playing as wingers, especially at home. Baines and Coleman will be forced backwards so we could end up with a back 5 for long periods with no outlets on the flanks.
I'd stick to the formation we've looked comfortable with the past few weeks but with Mirallas in for Lookman, it looks well balanced and Barkley seems to thrive better in it. 

Yeah their full backs are always at it aren't they.

Fuck it, Ron knows best. Whatever he says I'll go with.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.