August 21, 2019, 09:42:10 AM

Author Topic: Spurs v Everton  (Read 38041 times)

March 02, 2017, 03:33:40 AM
Read 38041 times

Paddockoldie

The game plan needs to be how we can score without Rom because they will be all over him. Fancy us to win of we can manage that conundrun.

March 05, 2017, 07:57:21 PM
Reply #1

Paddockoldie

Need to get a grip here and put these on the back door. Barries a worry so needs to come off for some width.

March 05, 2017, 08:50:34 PM
Reply #2

Paddockoldie

Getting schooled here. No width and no options other than Rom and he's in their pocket. Get some fuckin width of Kane's on another hatrick here.

March 05, 2017, 09:29:46 PM
Reply #3

Paddockoldie

I agree, good shot stopper with excellent reactions, decent keeper but not good enough if we're going for top 4 as prone to blunders, one too many from what i've seen
Let's be fair mate. We're nowhere near a top 4 side so there's time on both fronts. Let's try for 6th first.

March 06, 2017, 01:13:18 AM
Reply #4

Paddockoldie

Need perspective. This side is better than under Martinez. We are 7th and possible bonus on European football next season. Today was an evaluation on our progress but I think we made them look better than they are due to us having an off day. Too many out of sorts and Barry showing he should be off the bench, not a starter.
We need 2 good CB's for sure but I'm still happier than under knob ed  We can beat west brom next week and cement out place and we could even best the shite on our day.. onward Evertonians!!!!