November 19, 2017, 05:46:48 AM

Author Topic: Man Utd v Everton  (Read 16233 times)

April 02, 2017, 04:16:53 AM
Reply #15

Shogun

Administrator
Meh, season is absolutely over to be honest. I'll be on my feet if we look to get a result but after today I can't really get motivated for the rest of the season.

Nah, a good performance and win at Old Trafford would be boss any time of the season.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 02, 2017, 04:43:20 AM
Reply #16

Rhys

Theyve drawn 8 out of the last 12 home games but I dont think they've lost any of those. So they arent easy to beat but teams are getting results against them. Zlatan will be a big boost, great goalscorer but adds a focal point for them.

I'd go with the same team as @Shogun , not a big fan of what Mirallas is these days but he is more consistent than what you'll get out of DCL or Lookman. Possibly play Valencia just because when he has a good game he holds the ball better than the others and can get people involved in the final third.

Shows we need some work doing in that area when these are the options as neither Mirallas or Valencia are nearly the answer long term.

April 02, 2017, 04:43:55 AM
Reply #17

velimski

Not good enough

I'd say he's at least good enough for a place on the bench whilst we've got so many players injured.

Think we can add him to the list of players who will be leaving in the summer.

April 02, 2017, 05:12:01 AM
Reply #18

Evertonian in NC

I'd say he's at least good enough for a place on the bench whilst we've got so many players injured.

Think we can add him to the list of players who will be leaving in the summer.

Certainly more useful than Kone, FFS.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 02, 2017, 07:05:00 AM
Reply #19

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Absolutely no idea how to approach this or with what team.

Today was like the slow mo punch you see coming all the way but whatever you do it hits you anyway.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

April 02, 2017, 01:55:02 PM
Reply #20

Paddockoldie

Ibrahimovic's back isn't he? I'd rather Williams in the centre than Holgate or Pennington up against him.

Holgate managed him well at Goodison I thought....considering the experience and reputations of both. It's the RB berth we need sorting.. I think Kenny could be blooded. He's good or at least promising enough.

April 02, 2017, 02:43:09 PM
Reply #21

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Wasn't mentioned much yesterday but Valencia yet again did well when on the pitch.

Time for him to start?

Although DCL played quite well tbh

April 02, 2017, 03:04:46 PM
Reply #22

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Wasn't mentioned much yesterday but Valencia yet again did well when on the pitch.

Time for him to start?

Although DCL played quite well tbh

Agree on Valencia, would love to see him get a start on Tuesday but who drops out, Davies, Barkley ?
Drop Barkley and you can forget him signing ! Shouldn't be that way but it is.

April 02, 2017, 03:12:50 PM
Reply #23

Ramjam

Agree on Valencia, would love to see him get a start on Tuesday but who drops out, Davies, Barkley ?
Drop Barkley and you can forget him signing ! Shouldn't be that way but it is.

If Spurs came knocking with 30m for Barkley I'd bite their fucking hand of for it.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 02, 2017, 03:15:29 PM
Reply #24

Rhys

Holgate managed him well at Goodison I thought....considering the experience and reputations of both. It's the RB berth we need sorting.. I think Kenny could be blooded. He's good or at least promising enough.

Holgate came on for Coleman for the last 20 minutes, can't use that as a reason why he should be playing centre back in a 2 against zlatan for a full game.

If Williams is ok should be him in jags in a back 4 with holgate right back.

April 02, 2017, 03:20:24 PM
Reply #25

Paddockoldie

We need to stop blaming individuals for yesterday. They are a team so share the blame. We hype the derby so much and then feel deflated when it's more of the same.... If we'd have won Pennington would have been punted for England... We move on to utd. We are nowhere near the top 4 so claiming 7th or at a push 6th is out ceiling right now. It's an improvement but managing a Blue's expectations is a hard task.

April 02, 2017, 03:20:26 PM
Reply #26

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
If Spurs came knocking with 30m for Barkley I'd bite their fucking hand of for it.

Jib it

April 02, 2017, 03:40:33 PM
Reply #27

Ramjam

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 02, 2017, 03:46:02 PM
Reply #28

Ramjam

Robles
Holgate Williams jags Baines

Lennon Davies Gueye miralas

Valencia Lukaku
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 02, 2017, 03:46:47 PM
Reply #29

Lxxx

How about we go there with our preferred formation and personnel and stop fucking about with it just to play into oppositions hands.

We've done it against Chelsea, Spurs and the shite, conceded 11 goals, got no points and hardly had a shot in all three games.

I like Koeman but his 'go to' formation and plan in big away games doesn't work.