November 17, 2017, 11:50:25 PM

Author Topic: Man Utd v Everton  (Read 16159 times)

April 05, 2017, 02:41:50 PM
Reply #795

Rhys

Our problem is we want a Ronaldo with the ego and work rate of Kante. Get over yourselves.

I would be pissed too if Williams has a go at me. Been making mistake after mistake all season. Has a half decent game and the. Gives me shit when I am the reason we are where we are in the league.  We need more Lukaku's and less Williams to be fair.

As a club we don't know how to look after our stars with ego's. And we need those. 24 years old and his scoring ability, he is allowed an ego as big as he wants. We prefer the hard working Williams who is shit and rather defend his stance in this situation then the best player we have had in our club in nearly 3 decades.

When I'm giving him some criticism for it I'm not saying I don't want him by the way or that isn't good enough because of what he lacks, just pointing out the expectations ahead for him if he does leave for the money he'd go for because if he goes to these clubs he will have top defenders with Williams attitude and expectations telling him what to do so what does he do then.

I don't have an issue with Williams having a go at him, you need that in your team. If the team feels they need someone out there doing more to help them then people need to stand up and say it otherwise they might carry on. If it is going to help them perform better then you need people to be brave and Williams is that. He may not be the best player in the world, although I think games like last night and city away are ideal for him where he just defends the area, but he is a captain individual, he is a leader on the pitch in how he talks to other people, he is the only one to constantly question officials, and he's been a captain for his previous club and country for a long time.

As I said I don't think it's that one incident that made him flip because generally before that moment he had fought well especially in the first half when the balls into him were better. That looked like a build up over time and because it's a massive game which were winning in frustrations boiled over. And I don't think it's something which they won't sort out and talk over today, but I don't think Williams should be criticised he was just desperate to win the game and trying to make sure everyone did what they could. Who knows maybe he even thinks roms the type of character where getting into him might fire him up to keep him going.

April 05, 2017, 02:50:04 PM
Reply #796

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I bet it's all been made up between the two now. any team I've ever played for, even at 5 a side level there's been on pitch bust ups that are forgotten the next day

It's a good thing that we are disappointed with a draw at old Trafford

Having said that Williams was probably shouting at rom the exact same things that I was screaming at him at the screen!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 05, 2017, 02:54:51 PM
Reply #797

Macca77

Having said that Williams was probably shouting at rom the exact same things that I was screaming at him at the screen!

Exactly this, was it something like, "get back and help the team you lazy bastard" or "hold the fucking ball up you tit" or maybe even "fuck off Rom" that's what I was shouting.

April 05, 2017, 03:01:42 PM
Reply #798

Bally

Administrator
I just saw the video. Not sure that was shhhh; looked more like a finger wagging.
It was finger wagging, media making it shshhing, nothing more than a wagging finger
It's the roll I way

April 05, 2017, 03:06:18 PM
Reply #799

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It was nice to see mourinho looking gutted as the result hurts him more than us. The penalty should have been their last minute winner.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

April 05, 2017, 04:02:36 PM
Reply #800

Rodenplav64

Thought everyone put in a shift even Rom but his lack of running across the central defenders and his poor decision making are annoying at times . He was dead on his feet after a few lung busters so he at least put in more effort than against the Shite . Can't understand criticising Pennington as i thought he stood up quite well to Ibrahimovich given the relative experience of both . A draw before would have been fine but 94 mins is a fucking killer . The strength of both sides on paper shows it to be a decent result .

April 05, 2017, 04:18:37 PM
Reply #801

Bluenose 91

Good to see a few other posters recognising the shift Rom put in last night as well.  Didn't manage to hold every ball up or complete every pass but then no player does.

The go to shouts of ''lazy'' and ''bad attitude'' aimed at him are fucking boring.

April 05, 2017, 04:31:07 PM
Reply #802

ally2

Quite amusing to me that most of the united supporters had left pissed off before the final whistle, then got even more pissed off missing their goal.

April 05, 2017, 05:06:01 PM
Reply #803

Lxxx

I quite like the fact someone has called out Rom on the pitch for once. I think the feeling has been building that he is bigger than this team and what comes out of mouth constantly is a wee bit disrespectful at times to his team-mates.

What I didn't like is him mouthing off to his mate Pogba at the end. No-one knows what he was saying but it's not what you want to see. By all means meet up in the tunnel afterwards but I suppose this is modern football.   

April 05, 2017, 05:39:19 PM
Reply #804

Alanvideo

I quite like the fact someone has called out Rom on the pitch for once. I think the feeling has been building that he is bigger than this team and what comes out of mouth constantly is a wee bit disrespectful at times to his team-mates.

What I didn't like is him mouthing off to his mate Pogba at the end. No-one knows what he was saying but it's not what you want to see. By all means meet up in the tunnel afterwards but I suppose this is modern football.   
.....................yes , just one multi-millionaire talking to another .
We are special ,we are Everton.