November 18, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri buys the Liver Building  (Read 14981 times)

April 05, 2017, 08:42:44 PM
Read 14981 times

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
The icing on the cake would be find he's bought the car park by anfield and will close it at weekends.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

April 05, 2017, 08:45:11 PM
Reply #1

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
There's two towers at the entrance to BM Dock isn't there?
There's two liver birds.

I wonder.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

April 06, 2017, 04:52:02 AM
Reply #2

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Not great viewing in the day, but when the sun sets on the far side of the peninsula it does generate some very nice sunsets with the nicer buildings (spires etc) silhouetted against the setting sun.

Quite the romantic aren't you?  Brings back more memories of courting on Otterspool prom many many moons ago.

April 06, 2017, 04:57:50 AM
Reply #3

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Can I do a prediction please?

The run up to Christmas sees us lighting up various iconic/famous buildings etc. I predict that the Liver Birds will be royal blue at some point.

September 26, 2017, 08:53:52 PM
Reply #4

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Assuming there is no conflict between the club 'brand/image'  and the advertisers 'brand/image then I would assume the deal is done mostly on what is the greatest financial reward for the club?
I understand the benefits of being linked with top global brands in advertising but it strikes me that this is a similar discussion to team building - we know where we are now and where we want to be. However, it's not one step it's several and we need to work towards getting to the top and then the global brands will be knocking on our door.
With regards to Sportpesa being well known -was Etihad before Man City spent the money?