October 31, 2020, 05:12:09 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 39597 times)

April 16, 2017, 12:37:00 AM
Reply #480

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
29 to Spurs' 26.

Wow, because they've been scoring for fun too.

We're 4th highest scorers.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

April 16, 2017, 12:38:07 AM
Reply #481

sam of the south

Most home goals in 2017 in all top European leagues. More than Bayern, Barca, Monaco, Real etc....

It's about time our very winnable home games were shown on TV then, just like Spurs' and the RS' always are
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

April 16, 2017, 12:53:10 AM
Reply #482

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
He's waiting for a firm offer from Chelsea or Utd...  none so far so he won't jump yet. His agent's the risk because he's on a fee bonus.

Agents get a fee for contract renewals too.

April 16, 2017, 01:30:09 AM
Reply #483

Macca77

Most home goals in 2017 in all top European leagues. More than Bayern, Barca, Monaco, Real etc....

I'm sorry but this is just fantasic, especially when you look at the players the European big boys have got, im buzzing

April 16, 2017, 01:41:14 AM
Reply #484

bacon sarnie

It's about time our very winnable home games were shown on TV then, just like Spurs' and the RS' always are

Was on TSN4 here. Hull, Stoke, Palace etc took up the first three TSN channels. UK got more than 3 channels yet?

Made-up for Ross Barkley and Phil Jagielka and Lukaku equaled Dixies nine home game scoring record.

Boss like. Go'ead Everton  :thumbsup:

April 16, 2017, 02:36:40 AM
Reply #485

Bluedylan

''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 16, 2017, 02:43:12 AM
Reply #486

Simon Paul

Administrator

"final couple of questions embargoed until Sunday night please"

is that normal?

April 16, 2017, 02:58:08 AM
Reply #487

Bluedylan

"final couple of questions embargoed until Sunday night please"

is that normal?

Think so mate. Seems to be a standard thing that they keep a bit of material back for some of the journos to write more in depth pieces a day or two later.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 16, 2017, 03:04:20 AM
Reply #488

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Think so mate. Seems to be a standard thing that they keep a bit of material back for some of the journos to write more in depth pieces a day or two later.

Isn't it for the Sundays tomorrow and the normal weekday papers on Monday?

April 16, 2017, 03:04:20 AM
Reply #489

Simon Paul

Administrator

I know they do questions for cameras and then questions for print media, but didn't know they embargoed it

April 16, 2017, 03:05:32 AM
Reply #490

Macca77

April 16, 2017, 03:39:48 AM
Reply #491

irishtoffee

Im off to this one with my dad and sister. Hoping for a good win :) think it will be 3-1
What's the score of the next game you're going to then?

April 16, 2017, 04:02:22 AM
Reply #492

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
just got home, what a brilliant day. Awful first half, second half better, Ross is magic, Lukaku is boss, i got drunk with my dad and his mates. Just feeling brilliant right now. Love you Everton!!!!
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

April 16, 2017, 04:15:12 AM
Reply #493

Alanvideo

.......we're on 5th out of 7 games on MOTD. Behind Stoke and Watford games . They just don't like us.
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 16, 2017, 04:17:49 AM
Reply #494

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Love it where Koeman says "that STUPID mistake by the goalkeeper cost us a penalty" he says it as it is,
Martinez would never have been that blunt, would probably have said he made three phoenominal saves that kept us in the game.