February 19, 2020, 08:40:16 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 33795 times)

April 16, 2017, 04:50:09 AM
Reply #495

benny

just got home, what a brilliant day. Awful first half, second half better, Ross is magic, Lukaku is boss, i got drunk with my dad and his mates. Just feeling brilliant right now. Love you Everton!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:  :thumbsup:

April 16, 2017, 05:30:48 AM
Reply #496

dazfrancis

Love it where Koeman says "that STUPID mistake by the goalkeeper cost us a penalty" he says it as it is,
Martinez would never have been that blunt, would probably have said he made three phoenominal saves that kept us in the game.
We'd have conceded 3 goals if this was last season not having players defending our posts on corners

April 16, 2017, 05:32:32 AM
Reply #497

eyesalwaysblue

.......we're on 5th out of 7 games on MOTD. Behind Stoke and Watford games . They just don't like us.
   Good old Gerald Sinstadt used to like us in the 70s, itv sundi aftternoon magic
tryin to spot yaself in the crowd...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

April 16, 2017, 06:33:18 AM
Reply #498

bluenuck

Was on TSN4 here. Hull, Stoke, Palace etc took up the first three TSN channels. UK got more than 3 channels yet?

Made-up for Ross Barkley and Phil Jagielka and Lukaku equaled Dixies nine home game scoring record.

Boss like. Go'ead Everton  :thumbsup:

Where u at, bacon? I'm in Vancouver

April 16, 2017, 07:20:26 AM
Reply #499

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Where u at, bacon? I'm in Vancouver

Think he is in Ontario somewhere. Sounds like a Newfie sometimes tho. Can't understand a word he says
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 16, 2017, 07:22:05 AM
Reply #500

cantoffee

Think he is in Ontario somewhere. Sounds like a Newfie sometimes tho. Can't understand a word he says
Thought he was in Alberta.

I think I'm the only one in Ontario.

April 16, 2017, 07:31:08 AM
Reply #501

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He is definitely on eastern time
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 16, 2017, 09:33:01 AM
Reply #502

bluenuck

You can't understand a ting?

April 16, 2017, 01:50:25 PM
Reply #503

Rodenplav64

Love it where Koeman says "that STUPID mistake by the goalkeeper cost us a penalty" he says it as it is,
Martinez would never have been that blunt, would probably have said he made three phoenominal saves that kept us in the game.

It wasn't even a fucking catastrophic error . Yes it was stupid but people need to forget about him being a Martinez signing and focus on the fact he is now Koemanns choice for now . On another day that just gets waved on . We have had a thread about a new keeper for about 3 seasons now so it is not like as fans we don't realise we need an upgrade . It would be nice to just finish the season without having the negative focus on the Martinez leftovers .

April 16, 2017, 03:12:31 PM
Reply #504

MmmblueBernard

It wasn't even a fucking catastrophic error . Yes it was stupid but people need to forget about him being a Martinez signing and focus on the fact he is now Koemanns choice for now . On another day that just gets waved on . We have had a thread about a new keeper for about 3 seasons now so it is not like as fans we don't realise we need an upgrade . It would be nice to just finish the season without having the negative focus on the Martinez leftovers .

It will continue until the purge is complete.

Martinez is like the 3 day hangover that anyone over 30 gets now.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

April 16, 2017, 03:51:57 PM
Reply #505

indiantoffee1975

I love my 12 hour round trips to Goodison. Makes the drives worthwhile and being lucky to see some great matches against Bournemouth, Sunderland Leicester and Burnley and a fortunate draw against Swansea. The good times are back at Goodison. Can't wait for next season.

April 16, 2017, 04:16:14 PM
Reply #506

sirblue57

On a side issue...my daughter has been the last two games and is now a confirmed blue..Even talking about a season ticket...so proud....
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

April 16, 2017, 04:39:33 PM
Reply #507

eyesalwaysblue

If Robles dyes his hair blond and creams it back we'll save millions on the Hart option as
they are similar keepers, don't think Robles will repeat that particular mistake soon...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

April 16, 2017, 05:56:59 PM
Reply #508

indiantoffee1975

Anyone know what the burnley fans were singing to us. Once we scored the second and third goals the park end sang it bang to them. Funny that.

April 16, 2017, 06:16:04 PM
Reply #509

sam of the south

Awww, love our Canadian Contingent  :hug:

There seems to be many of you aboot 😃
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau