October 23, 2019, 12:39:08 PM

Author Topic: Banning The Sun from Goodison  (Read 10175 times)

April 15, 2017, 04:03:07 AM
Read 10175 times

burkey17

I am blue through and through and I have not bought the Sun in my life and very rarely these days buy a paper. If I do it's the Mirror and the Mail on a Saturday (sorry!) excellent tele guide for the week! But my opinion is that if you don't have an opinion well whatever......
So I think....

From a smack in a bar which I think he was not 'totally innocent ' in that there were words and Barkley touching his chin... so maybe somethings gone one?and as allegedly the perpetrator got a 'a good kicking' so obviously I don't think there will be any 'charges' I doubt?!
Anyway apart from that this is what such bog roll is read everyday- maybe 8 million?! Anyway I was very surprised if I do not congratulate Lineker (not his biggest fan) but fair play. And the rest of the broadsheet press. Horrible reporting.....yeah he might be din at times?! but to bring up his heritage and have the generic chance to take the chance to take the piss out of Scousers and anniversary tomorrow.........F off gutter press! And that t...!

http://www.givemesport.com/1030080-gary-lineker-blasts-kelvin-mackenzie-on-twitter-after-ross-barkley-comments?autoplay=on