July 24, 2017, 03:45:53 AM

Author Topic: [News]Blues look to another young Chelsea forward  (Read 2007 times)

April 20, 2017, 11:51:22 PM
Read 2007 times

Everton News

Blues look to another young Chelsea forward

Everton have been linked with a move to Chelsea youngster Tammy Abraham in the summer as the 19 year old looks for more first team football.

Source: Blues look to another young Chelsea forward

deCoubertin

April 21, 2017, 12:25:15 AM
Reply #1

MartinezsLeftTeste

Yes please. Been asking for us to sign him since I stopped mentioning balotelli. Though what that says about my opinions is very open to debate

April 21, 2017, 12:33:38 AM
Reply #2

Danny

I wouldn't sell him to Chelsea without taking Abraham as part of a package, whether that's the swap deal that never happens or just us separately buying him.

April 21, 2017, 01:28:05 AM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

Is he really better than Batshuayi?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 21, 2017, 01:41:09 AM
Reply #4

Lxxx

April 21, 2017, 02:14:37 AM
Reply #5

MmmBlueRamirez

A bloke named Tammy?

And it's not his nickname?

I'm out.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

April 21, 2017, 02:22:25 AM
Reply #6

MartinezsLeftTeste

A bloke named Tammy?

And it's not his nickname?

I'm out.

He's called Kevin if that helps.

April 21, 2017, 02:26:08 AM
Reply #7

MmmBlueRamirez

He's called Kevin if that helps.

Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham

Could be worse, could have been Tamara.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

April 21, 2017, 03:00:49 AM
Reply #8

kramer0

It frustrates me that this is probably only a rumour because he's a great young forward and exactly the sort of talent we need on the books if Lukaku goes. It's hard to argue with his goalscoring record for a not-good Bristol City team, especially given the competitiveness of the Championship and the fact that he's only 19.

[Apologies for the massive pictures. I don't know how to re-size them.]

This is extremely unusual for a young forward, and looking backward one of the most similar profiles I can find at this age is another Chelsea loanee: Romelu Lukaku. Yes, Lukakuís season came against Premier League competition and TamTamís is in the Championship, but Lukaku certainly looked a bit more physically mature when he did it while Tammy still has some teenager left on those lanky bones

http://statsbomb.com/2017/01/peps-struggles-rashford-vs-abraham-and-teasing-xgchain/

April 21, 2017, 03:20:49 AM
Reply #9

Deano Blue Boy

Cast forward a couple of years and he engineers a move back to Chelsea

April 21, 2017, 03:21:23 AM
Reply #10

Cozzie

Can see him maybe coming here in a cash plus player (him) deal for Rom, still say no like.

April 21, 2017, 03:29:49 AM
Reply #11

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

That's even longer than Mirallas' name.
I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!

April 21, 2017, 03:36:08 AM
Reply #12

Juanito

It's the back page of the Evening Standard that Abraham is 'aware of Everton's interest' and goes on to say that Lukaku is now first choice, ahead of Morata to replace Costa.

April 21, 2017, 03:46:17 AM
Reply #13

Robioto

It's the back page of the Evening Standard that Abraham is 'aware of Everton's interest' and goes on to say that Lukaku is now first choice, ahead of Morata to replace Costa.

So basically the papers have nothing to talk about so are just changing the same rumour slightly every day.

April 21, 2017, 03:51:02 AM
Reply #14

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Is there a more British name than that one these days.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...