December 18, 2017, 09:30:05 AM

Author Topic: DCL is winning  (Read 13664 times)

May 03, 2017, 01:41:43 AM
Reply #60

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I do think there are flashes of ability there, and I don't think he's particularly disgraced himself.

That said, I'll be a bit disappointed if he's as far up the pecking order next year.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

deCoubertin

May 03, 2017, 01:56:33 AM
Reply #61

Makis

He's really a center forward. Koeman has said as much, that his biggest asset is his aerial ability. On the flank he's hardly going to use that.

May 03, 2017, 02:06:51 AM
Reply #62

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He's really a center forward. Koeman has said as much, that his biggest asset is his aerial ability. On the flank he's hardly going to use that.
Disagree there

He's an outlet on the diagnol and something we have often used when he had played

Simply simply lovely

May 03, 2017, 03:24:12 AM
Reply #63

KoemansNumberTens

He's not been bad so far but he really doesn't look ready. Bit surprised he's ahead of lookman too.

May 03, 2017, 03:37:29 AM
Reply #64

Bally

Administrator
How many Dominic's are there in Liverpool?
I know of 6 personally so probably loads
It's the roll I way

May 03, 2017, 03:39:44 AM
Reply #65

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think he's ready, I'm not even sure he has the attributes to be playing in the position we're asking him to at the moment.

The stage he looks to be at right now I'd be happier with him going out on loan.

I'd have Deulofeu for instance ahead of him every single time. However, we need to be bringing in more players for that position.

May 03, 2017, 03:53:30 AM
Reply #66

Makis

He's not been bad so far but he really doesn't look ready. Bit surprised he's ahead of lookman too.
I think he's positionally better and more reliable defensively. He helped Baines much more than I think Lookman would have. He actually played pretty well against Moses, the  one time he was beaten and had to take a yellow was, IMO, more Baines's fault for not helping him.

May 03, 2017, 03:55:00 AM
Reply #67

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I know of 6 personally so probably loads

It seems the in name at the moment
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 03, 2017, 04:10:50 AM
Reply #68

irishtoffee

Good lad.
Just in case the thread is going off track with the talk of a new contract, I thought I'd numb this back up to remind us

May 03, 2017, 04:22:30 AM
Reply #69

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Don't know about you but I don't feel very numb.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 03, 2017, 05:33:27 AM
Reply #70

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Has a bit of the tries too hards about him, but I actually quite like him.

May 03, 2017, 05:37:00 AM
Reply #71

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Has a bit of the tries too hards about him, but I actually quite like him.

Look at his girlfriend. he has impressed her so your opinion doesn't really matter. Actually, nobodies opinion matters after that. DCL is better than Ronaldo.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 03, 2017, 05:40:22 AM
Reply #72

irishtoffee

Don't know about you but I don't feel very numb.
Aggh, was meant to be bump.

May 03, 2017, 05:49:30 AM
Reply #73

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I'm feeling a little bit of a bump.

May 03, 2017, 05:51:38 AM
Reply #74

Alanvideo

According to The Star we've '' fought off interest from Arsenal ''  to tie him down to a new contract. Ok.
We are special ,we are Everton.